Romeo Gigli 226 Red/Gold for Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

naycookeu2

War Child
Brand New Stunning pair of Romeo Gigli 226 Red/Gold for Sale.

Still in packaging with tags and case.

Email me for price: naycookeu2@yahoo.co.uk

SDC10526.jpg

SDC10527.jpg

SDC10528.jpg

SDC10529.jpg

SDC10530.jpg

I had these with the gold frames and sold them. I now have what appears to be the same red lens but with silver frames - lenses look identical in color. Anyone know which ones are really the so-called red ones worn by B at MTV awards show some years ago.

Guess this cataloge scan will explain:
226x.jpg

As u see none of them are real red. Nathan's version is called brick red, which are quite like dark orange, and Bono was wearing 2M5 at VMA, which are kinda purpish.

Guess this cataloge scan will explain:
226x.jpg

As u see none of them are real red. Nathan's version is called brick red, which are quite like dark orange, and Bono was wearing 2M5 at VMA, which are kinda purpish.

The ones I have are 2M5 and have silver frames. Nathan's have gold frames - I used to have those and are essentially orange (Nathan, using this catalogue, what model # are yours, out of curiousity?). I have the 2M5's and are what I'd call maroon.

The ones I have are 2M5 and have silver frames. Nathan's have gold frames - I used to have those and are essentially orange (Nathan, using this catalogue, what model # are yours, out of curiousity?). I have the 2M5's and are what I'd call maroon.

The red ones are 226 AO7 which doesn't appear on that list. I also have the brown ones 226 AO6

Sorry, what I meant to say was mine are the 2M2's and have silver frames. If Nathan's are A07, maybe there was a second issue of the 226's or that catalog simply wasn't complete 'cos, like I said, I also had the ones with the gold frames. The lenses of both are almost identical - basically orange, but the ones I have now w/ the silver frames are a tad bit more on the orange/brown side. I also have the 2M5's - looks pink in the catalog but are more like rose/maroon in natural light and even darker appearing in unnatural light.

Back
Top Bottom