PopMart DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

majid23

Acrobat
hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the PopMart DVD...I've seen some on eBay, but don't want to pay those people a ridiculous amount of money...Someone (I believe Sylvia) sent me ZooTV once on DVD and it was great. Just wondering if anyone can send me a copy of PopMart. I don't have any DVD-Rs, but I will pay for one plus the shipping. Please let me know...Thanks!

Majid

majid23 (at) gmail.com

yeah, I heard that too...apparently it was rumored to be November 05. I'd rather get this now and when that comes out, I'll buy it...If anyone has a copy, please e-mail me at majid23 (at) gmail.com Thanks!

arturogas said:
You guys can e-mail me I can send you the Popmart DVD if you trade with me something that i dont have or free you only pay the shipping cost

arturogas at gmail (dot)com

Thanks arturogas!...e-mail sent...

Still haven't found what I"m looking for...lol

Anybody else?

majid23 (at) gmail.com

kind of like this:

d4_2.JPG

this + zootv on ebay for $40...has anyone bought it?
thanks...

Majid

Hey arturogas,

Hope you're doing fine...Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Kids, don't pay for these.

The one you want is the one I created from a SVHS master of the showtime special. No edits, complete, and in the best quality you can find.

It has a black and white menu with the space baby as a background.

According to a danish site The popmart DVD will come out on th 27 of march...:wink:

Chrisedge said:
Kids, don't pay for these.

The one you want is the one I created from a SVHS master of the showtime special. No edits, complete, and in the best quality you can find.

It has a black and white menu with the space baby as a background.
Hi Chris can you email please pautra@radders2.fsnet.co.uk i would like this version, ive nearly worn out my vhs copy. thanks.

me too man, please.

majid23 (at) gmail.com

my vhs is ripped up...need dvd. thanks!

hey jesseu2, link's not working for me...cduniverse.com in general is not working...what is it?

I'll probably buy the official release, but I have the vhs of it now and I have to say, Chrisedge's version is better.

Sorry kids, I had not read this read in awhile. I will see if I can post it at dime. (It was up at TradersDen for a long time too)

Although I don't want to trade/torrent if it's coming out.

thanks for that neutral...also, chrisedge, please let me know at majid23 (at) gmail.com Thanks!

I'm fairly sure it's not coming out any time soon. There would have been an announcement. Not to mention that there are always a few sights that put up "coming soon" links for this and ZooTV all the time and they never materialize.

That website that was posted has been like that for nearly two years now, Chrisedge, could you please torrent your dvd?

arturogas said:
You guys can e-mail me I can send you the Popmart DVD if you trade with me something that i dont have or free you only pay the shipping cost

arturogas at gmail (dot)com

great DVD, thanks so much for sending it :hug:

Bummer:

Please see FAQ #7:

No torrent may distribute any official material. This includes:

* Alternate recording sources of any officially released performance,
unless specifically
permitted by the artist's policy for trading;

No, it is not allowed.

Back
Top Bottom