Pop Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scappy

The Fly
Hey, I'm looking for copies of the videos of the Pop singles. Anyone have any out there they'd like to sell/trade/whatever?

------------------
Shelly Caplinger
"Dream out loud"

Can no one help me?! I've never seen the videos for the Pop and Zooropa albums, and would LOVE to buy them from someone who could make a good copy. Please let me know!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same. We get to carry each other, carry each other..."

One of these days when Best of '90's comes out, we can all enjoy.

Just so you know, Last Night On Earth is the funniest video they have ever done, it was one of that years best.

Johnny,

amen!!!! I hope they collect some of the B-Sides together as well like last time..especially the ones I've missed.

Scappy..
I am going to try to get my friend Mofo to compile them for you. He's coming down in March for the concert.
I can see if he'll make me a Pop video for you. I have the videos myself but have no idea how to copy or get a second VCR.

I promise..(bonovista always keeps her word)..

Let me email him tomorrow and I will see if he can maybe send it to you directly. He's the master of duplication..

I hope you get to see this post. I'm sorry I kinda forgot before since my Yahoo account was wiped out when I switched ID..

Okay??? I PROMISE!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom