Please HELP! Lost DVDs in mail!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mabel

Acrobat
Hi folks,

I hate to do this, but it seems that I have lost the vast majority of my collection of U2 DVDs. I sent all but 1 (1 that wouldn't fit in the envelope) to a friend who didn't have any DVDs, but had a burner, so that he could copy my shows and start to trade some on his own. I've been lucky enough to have acquired several DVDs this summer by some great people here on interference who were more than willing to do me a favor, which was greatly appreciated. I tried to do my part by passing my own copies along, as I don't have a burner myself, but it seems the DVDs have been lost in transit. They were supposed to have arrived 2 weeks ago, and still nothing has shown up.

I was wondering if some of you guys could possibly help me out in replacing as many of the DVDs as possible. I can send you blanks and postage if you'd like. Anyway, here's what I lost:

Boy San Francisco (5/15/91)
Amnesty International w/ The Police (6/15/86)
Joshua Tree LA (11/18/87)
ZooTV Sydney
PopMart Mexico
Irving Plaza (12/5/00)
Brooklyn Bridge-Direct TV Version (11/22/04)

If anyone could PLEASE help me out, it would be greatly appreciated, and if the package I'd sent out shows up, either w/ the person I'd sent it to or if it gets sent back to me somehow, I'll be more than happy to reciprocate the generosity and turn these DVDs back out to people looking to start a collection.

Thanks so much for any help!

cruduprox@aol.com

Last edited:
Thanks...I'm sure something will turn up...or if worse comes to worse, sometime if I get a burner I'll just start again from scratch trading w/ the one DVD I'm left with...What can ya do?!?!

I did get one very generous offer from a kind soul in Ireland, but I think I'm going to try holding out for someone State-side for the time being.

Thanks all!

Yes...oh my goodness, neutral! If you could do a B+P for those, I would be so greatful! I'll drop you an e-mail or PM.

Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom