outside broadcast videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dirtyday

The Fly
even though it was a massive leg that sold better than Popmart's american legs did, how come there are so few videos from the 3rd leg of ZooTV? All I can think of is the DC broadcast then there is an Anaheim DVD floating around somewhere aswell.

I have the VCD from Albany on the first leg, which was titled as Birmingham Alabama, which had me excited. but it turned out to be the Albany show.

This isnt an attack on hoarders or whatever, I just want to know whether there are more videos from the 3rd leg? Where the stadiums strict on equipment, because there are quite afew audio shows missing from the leg aswell

There aren't as many films of 1992 U2 shows because not many people back then were filming concerts. Camcorders were very expensive (the Sony 8mm that most people filmed on in 1991-1992 was something like $2,000) and a lot bulkier than the ones today. They were pretty much a luxury item back then.

dirty day,

do you have any zoo tv concerts on video, meaning VHS, VCD, OR DVD...let me know

i would like to set up a trade with you

psx2k1 said:
dirty day,

do you have any zoo tv concerts on video, meaning VHS, VCD, OR DVD...let me know

i would like to set up a trade with you

hi

send me your list to awozere@hotmail.com and i will send mine back. i am not on my computer at the moment so I cannot get my list.

thanks

ZOO TV Videos I have...(I'm sure there is more)

Apr 18, 1992 Oakland, CA (PC Authored Good AUD)
Aug 16, 1992 Washington, DC (VG+ Proshot 2 DVD)
Nov 07, 1992 Oakland, CA (PC Authored Good AUD)
Jul 17, 1993 Bologna, Italy (Fair Aud)
Nov 16, 1993 Adelade, Australia (Proshot)
Nov 27, 1993 Sydney, Australia (NTSC Ex. Proshot from NTSC Laserdisc)

and i have what chrisedge has and about 7 0r 8 more(on DVD), there are probably 20-30 other ZooTV audience shots that exist, problem is finding masters or 1st gen's to author to DVD

Back
Top Bottom