ONE bands.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lauredhel

Babyface
Lurker here....I'm wanting to get a little more involved with the one/make poverty history campaign, so does anyone happen to have an extra white band lying around? I'd be willing to pay you for it...I just don't need ten of them, so I thought I'd check here. Thanks!

I think I've got one around here somewhere...my email is onebloodonelife (at) hotmail (dot) com and we can work something out.

Hey... sorry to dig up this old thread, but I thought that rather than to start a new one... Anyone has an extra of these? I really don't need ten of them either, at the most I'd like two... I'd really, really want one... and I can't find them here in my country...

I've got an extra one from the Hartford concert--it's one of the newer ones, it says ONE in really big lettering (not the first leg ones or the MAKE POVERTY HISTORY ones) and it's a large since they'd run out of smalls. It falls off me so I had to keep the old 1st leg one.

I'd really want it, if you'd be willing to give it away. You can email me at tzel83u2 @ yahoo. com

Ok, so I don't know what happened, so I'll try again. Anyone got an extra of these? Or two or three... My email is right up there... well, without the spaces... ^^

Yes, I'm going to be desperate and bump this thread just once, just to see if I can get lucky. I don't really care if it's the ONE bands, or the MAKE POVERTY HISTORY ones, even if I'd prefer the ONE ones. My mail is right up there...

Back
Top Bottom