NIB U2 ipod forsale...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thc

Babyface
ooops. posted the orig msg to the wrong subforum :(

so here goes again:
this baby is brand spankin new. still in shrink wrap. $339 shipped anywhere in US of A (this is about 10% off MSRP+tax for where I am). my ebay user name is: thchen and my cell # 562-209-2525 ... just in case.

pix I took of the thing here:
IMG_2075.sized.jpg

IMG_2078.sized.jpg

email me directly for quickest response.
thanks for looking,
Tony in Chicago

ugh..

htf am i being an ebay troll?

i got this darned thing as a gift and need dinero to pay for some snow-induced body damage...
IMG_1822.thumb.jpg

if the price isn't reasonable, tell me so; if i posted in the wrong forum, tell me so, i'll apologize w/ a "my bad" - and i did. figured hawking an U2 Ipod on a 'u2 forum' would be a economically sound and morality irreprehensible thing to do but.. guess i'm wrong. :eyebrow:

as far as the U2 vs. Ashlee vs. Metallica discussion.... i believe most forms of music has its merits (well, perhaps all besides country :wink: ) ... who are you to ridicule a metallica fan? Perhaps I worship Talib Kweli or think Lang Lang is the next Chopin? then what?

I like Metallica. Thats not the point. If you were a regular around here you might know what I was talking about.

When a person joins a forum and the first post they make is selling something it does make that person appear as a troll.

Its unfortunate if thats not the case. Im sorry your car is damaged. Maybe if you posted some non sales related posts you might be perceived as a member who has something to sell as distinct from someone who joined solely to sell something. :shrug:

KhanadaRhodes said:
god i am so tempted...but i don't have the money. :(

but if you had a nickel for every post you made on here... :D

trust me, i hear you bout the $. This stupid accident already cost me $250 n i still need a fender/bodywork/alignment... selling this U2 ipod at most covers half :(

thc, sorry if I was a bit harsh. This place attracts a lot of trolls and they annoy the heck out of me. Rereading your first post this is not an ebay sale. You are selling the Ipod here. Sorry I read it like you were advertising your ebay sale.

My apologies. Hopefully my posting in here will bump the thread up for you :up:

Re: ugh..

thc said:
htf am i being an ebay troll?

i got this darned thing as a gift and need dinero to pay for some snow-induced body damage...
IMG_1822.thumb.jpg

if the price isn't reasonable, tell me so; if i posted in the wrong forum, tell me so, i'll apologize w/ a "my bad" - and i did. figured hawking an U2 Ipod on a 'u2 forum' would be a economically sound and morality irreprehensible thing to do but.. guess i'm wrong. :eyebrow:

as far as the U2 vs. Ashlee vs. Metallica discussion.... i believe most forms of music has its merits (well, perhaps all besides country :wink: ) ... who are you to ridicule a metallica fan? Perhaps I worship Talib Kweli or think Lang Lang is the next Chopin? then what?

Just ignore them, there being jackasses. No one knew your circumstance and even though it is cool that you explained, you owe no one an explaination in the end.

Re: Re: ugh..

isabelle_guns said:

Just ignore them, there being jackasses.

I appreciate you being kind to a new member, but that is still no reason to call other members names. It's a two-way street.

Back
Top Bottom