new ultra bono shades thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for kicks since I saw your original post...

Got these from beautiful Plebans..:wink:
71968626.jpg

71968620.jpg

Those are the chocolate-brown 519's.

And Moonwalker, as for the 9285's in orange, I haven't seen them with black frames.

i have a picture of them, a bono close up. From the very beginning of the time he wore the orange...

I'll post it as soon as i find it in my mess of photo files lol.

Here :
646c23aduk6.jpg

Migt be the lightning, but for me those adre definitely black. Plus i don't see the (RED).

Last edited:
when i saw Bono in London, the arms on his orange Armani are definetly black.

orange Armani :drool: :want:

Orange and black are my two favorites colors...

That's why i'm looking intensively for amber/citrus (dunno the exact name) 519/610...
Just like yours badger, for exemple.:drool:

Moonwalker_13 said:
Here :
646c23aduk6.jpg

Migt be the lightning, but for me those adre definitely black. Plus i don't see the (RED).

I see the (RED) logo, you just have to look very hard on that side of his shades for it...

Hum... actually i can't see it.... honnestly.

badger -> i have dark green 519... but if you're looking for the emerald 519, well i can't help you dude !

I just received my Bvlgari 626. I higly recommend the shades because they are extremely comfortable. Plus there are many colors available for these!

pics of mine:

6261su9.jpg

6262ev3.jpg

6263xp9.jpg

soundmerc-
philly is my hometown and i was about 8-10 feet away from the B man all night, trust me, he was NOT at any time wearing black flys...armani 9285 red then maybe the dark brown/or avo during the coexist segment...this guy is full of crap

-theres a pair of 519 blue for sale on ebay right now...also got some news that in late november, there will be new 9285 colors for the red campaign...most likely-amber, red, blue, black
they are discontinuing the dark brown/green,avo. faded grey
my "source" also said that bono is now wearing bvlgari 657--ive never seen these???? anybody know?

thebadger said:
soundmerc-
philly is my hometown and i was about 8-10 feet away from the B man all night, trust me, he was NOT at any time wearing black flys...armani 9285 red then maybe the dark brown/or avo during the coexist segment...this guy is full of crap

I figured.

Amazing in this day & age where such things can verified in a snap of the fingers what people will try and pull. Then again, sadly someone has already bidded on it so as they say there's an ass for every saddle.

YUK!! These are the Bvlgaris 657:

bv657lq8.jpg

bvl657054zj2.jpg

They look like a pair of shades I would never ever want to own...or even wear.

Fortunately there's some good news, concerning the new 9285s. I'd rather spend my money on those, then.

thebadger said:
-theres a pair of 519 blue for sale on ebay right now...also got some news that in late november, there will be new 9285 colors for the red campaign...most likely-amber, red, blue, black
they are discontinuing the dark brown/green,avo. faded grey
my "source" also said that bono is now wearing bvlgari 657--ive never seen these???? anybody know?

Really? Been hearing rumblings of this, but no solid GREEN? He's worn those in the Latin America Vertigo Shows and those are nice. But I'll definitely snatch up the blue ones, and either red or amber.

Red 9285 ? knowing that the pink ones look red when worn... I don't really get the point to release those but anyway...
Amber 9285 ? mmmmmmh :drool:

The RED ones should look great, what I'm wondering is what color the RED logo will b on them..... BLACK, maybe?

:eyebrow:

There are so many different "red" colors, sure they'll find a way to leave the red logo with another red color on those red shades....

Can someone explain me what i just said ?

:lol:

But I still believe that the orange RED that Bono is wearing had the (RED) logo on it...:eyebrow:

But i'm still convinced that on the photo i post a few pages back, there's no red logo and the arms are black.
While the amber ones we'll get have some apparently light gold arms... and the RED logo of course !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom