New traders wanted...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2_england

The Fly
I haven't been on the net for that long and even though I've traded for years, it's mainly been postal trade and with fans from the UK and The Netherlands (which are the wildest U2 fans in my opinion!).

So if anyone wants to submit their lists to me (audio, DVD and VCD, but no mp3) then you can do so at this address u2_england@yahoo.co.uk - please don't PM me.

Because I have a big collection (mostly live boots) I'd say I have about 90% of BloodRedSky's catalogue so if you have something that's a little 'out there' then maybe we could trade.

A dutch guy I trade with regularly has just sent me a 'version' of the Miami 26 3 01 show which I've been told not to convert full-song mp3, but I could use some samples (20-30 seconds) to "create interest" with other traders.I've done this type of thing before when I've sent compilation tapes to other traders - with very good results.

Go to my site (sorry the graphics are crappy) and freely download the samples http://www.geocities.com/u2_england/

I will inform you of all I know about this Miami recording and, of course, I will strictly obey any rules sent by traders and vice versa.

All enquiries will be met with total trust and discretion.

Back
Top Bottom