New beginner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zucker

Babyface
Hi!
I'm a pretty new U2 fan (since 2 years perhaps), only 17..
Well, now I've finally fulfilled my collection official CDs and am eager to start with VHS/VCD/SVCD/DVDs etc.
My problem is, I don't have anything to start trading with, have any suggestions how I can even get things to start trading with?

You might want to start by indicating where you are located (mailing purposes). I would also suggest going for specific shows to start out. Alot of people will help you out by doing a B and P (do a search as to what this is if you dont know, its been covered many times). Start with one or two shows you really want and go from there. Remember though, not everyone has time to do a ton of B and P's, so dont get pissed frustrated if a trader indicates they are not doing them currently. You might want to throw in a show or two that are not as common as you will be more likely to set up more trades with a show that is not quite as common (IE Rocks Hottest Ticket Chicago 87, Dublin 93 broadcast, etc are examples of common shows that most have). Before you know it you will have a large collection. You can also check sites like Tapetrader.com and the U2 bootleg collectors webring. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom