Need To Find Rare Dvd/pics Of Providence Elevation Concert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bedd

Babyface
Looking for RARE DVD/PICS of 10/31/01 (2nd Show) from U2 ELEVATION TOUR at PROVIDENCE, R.I. (Providence Civic Center now known as - Dunkin Donuts Center).

PLEASE let me know if you may have this in your possession or can guide me in the right direction.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice. I am specifically looking for video/pics from "Pride" - my good friend was dancing with Bono and I want to give it to her as a wedding gift. I will also search U2torrents. Thanks again!

Sorry I thought I might have this one but I have the 1st night in Providence...

CTU2fan said:
Sorry I thought I might have this one but I have the 1st night in Providence...

I'm no expert on audience DVD bootlegs but has any type of video of the 2nd show ever surfaced in general trading circles? I dont recall ever seeing it, but I'm not typically looking for audience video. Just curious.

Something tells me there is no video for the 2nd night in Providence, or at least it is not readily available. It's hard for me to believe nothing was ever taped. If it does exist then it is very rare because I am having a hell of a time locating a single copy.

Please help if you are out there with this DVD or any pics!

Hi diamond. Video or pics? Can you please share whatever you might have...it's a surprise gift for my friend who is about to wed on Saturday! Thanks again, look forward to your response.

I was there too!

bedd said:
Hi diamond. Video or pics? Can you please share whatever you might have...it's a surprise gift for my friend who is about to wed on Saturday! Thanks again, look forward to your response.

I was one of the three girls on stage......the other two girls are both my very close friends from college!! I have been searching for years for any footage from that night!!! Can I see waht you have? It was one of my best memories and i would love to have something to remember it by!

bedd said:

They would only be pics, and I have more from Oct 31st than the prior show there.

I will have to get them on disc then email them to you guys.

dbs

Anyhoo, I dug out a few from Prov 2 Oct 31, 2001.

IMG07.jpg

Mr Adam.

IMG18.jpg

Paul and David being silly w each other.:sexywink:

IMG20.jpg

The showman.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom