Need help converting DVD from PAL to NTSC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I have 2 PAL format DVDs with early band TV performances (1978 to 1984 aprox.) The person who sent them to me was able to see them just fine on her DVD ROM but they won't play on my regular DVD player. I'm just wondering if anyone would be willing to convert them for me, and of course keep a copy for themselves?

Anyone interested, please PM or e-mail me for more details and some stills from the DVDs so you can see the quality.

Thanks!

This can be done but requires alot of effort, i would assume these are the DVD's that are commonly circulating with the Early TV stuff? i cannont PM or email you since i am not a premium member and you did not leave your info

Really? I had no idea it was difficult to do. Of course I could always find some place and pay to have it done for me... Just thought someone interested in the shows would be willing to do it.

Here's my e-mail for anyone interested in doing the conversion and more details on the shows: flaming_june@boomspeed.com

Anyone? :(

Here's a list of the stuff on the DVDs:

#1 - Youngline 1978, Pop on the Box 1979, Get It Together BBC 1980, Belfast Queens University 1981, Mandagsborsen Sweden 1981, Pink Pop Festival 1981, Something Else BBC 1982 and TOTP 1981.

#2 - Two Hearts, K. Everett '83; New Year's Day, TOTP '83; Two Hearts, TOTP '83; and the Dortmund '84

I also have additional stuff on tape (I'm unable to make DVDs or VCDs, sorry) and also some boots that I could copy and VCDs that I could transfer to tape... Please contact me for a list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom