My Collection of U2 Promos for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

belinea2008

Babyface
Hi all.

Sadly as I am moving home soon to a much smaller place I have got to make a bit of room so my collection of U2 Promos is up for sale if anyone is interested.

I am happy to sell as one bit lot or to split into seperate items and I am open to sensable offers so if you see anything you like, leave a mesage here and how I can contact you.

Just for the record (excuse the pun) I am not a dealer or a shop but a private collector.

Thanks everyone. Belinea2008

U2 – Melon, Remixes For Propaganda 1995 UK 12MELON1
Promotional-only limited edition 4-track DJ vinyl 12" ' including Salome [Zooromancer Remix], Lemon [Bad Yard Club Mix], Numb [Soul Assassins Mix] & Numb [Gimme Some More Dignity Mix], custom yellow picture sleeve)
** Only 800 copies pressed! **.
Both Sleeve and Vinyl are mint.

U2 - Last Night On Earth 1997 UK 12IS664DJ
4-track promotional-only 12" vinyl single featuring First Night In Hell Mix, Happiness Is A Warm Gun The Danny Saber and The Gun Mixes plus Pop Muzik Pop Mart Mix, custom picture sleeve
Vinyl is mint but sleeve has some signs of shelf wear on spines

U2 - The Best & The B-Sides Of 1980-1990 Advance Promo CD Album
1998 CIDDU211
29-track advance promo 2-CD set including 15-track "The B-Sides" disc, each disc in custom card picture sleeve inside card wallet outer sleeve!
Both Inner Sleeves and Discs are mint. The outer Sleeve shows slight signs of shelf wear.

U2 - Last night on earth Promo CD single UK 1997 NIGHTCD1
1-track promo only PICTURE CD featuring 4:14 Single Version
Custom picture sleeve.
CD has a couple of slight scratches on it but this does not affect play.

U2 - Sweetest thing Promo CD single UK 1998 SWEETCD1
1-track promotional 'gas mask man' PICTURE CD single featuring the 3:00 Version - issued to radio stations and reviewers in a custom picture sleeve.
CD has a couple of slight scratches on it but this does not affect play.

U2 - Sweetest thing Retail CD single UK 1998 CIDX 727 572 464-2
3-track picture disc CD, single also includes 2 live tracks: Stories For Boys and Out Of Control both recorded in Boston USA, 6th March 1981, picture sleeve.
Has promo only sticker placed over barcode
Both Sleeve and Disc are in mint – un-played condition

U2 - Sweetest thing Retail CD single 1 of 2 UK 1998 CID727 572 466-2
3-track picture CD single featuring Twilight and An Cat Dubh both recorded live at Red Rocks on June 5th 1983, picture sleeve
Both Sleeve and Disc are in mint – un-played condition

U2 - Please CD single UK 1997 CID673
4-track CD single including Dirty Day [Bitter Kiss Mix and Junk Mix] & I'm Not Your Baby [Skysplitter Dub], digipak picture sleeve
Disc has a tiny scratch right on outer edge but apart from that is flawless. Digipak show slight signs of shelf wear but is un-noticeable.

U2 - The Hands That Built America CD single UK 2003 HANDSCD 1
1-track promo only CD featuring the track taken from the soundtrack to the 'Gangs Of New York' motion picture. Housed in a unique custom 'Gangs Of New York' card wallet picture sleeve.
Sleeve and Disc both in mint condition

U2 - The Hands That Built America - The Edit + 2.5 Varispeed
CD single Acetate UK 2003
1 track promo CD-R acetate in clear wallet with white "Island Records Group" inner liner & track details – quite rare
Both Inner Liner and Disc are mint

U2 - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own Promo CD single
UK 2005 U2PRO 4
2 track promo with printed info sticker on back of case with Island records "stamped" rel' date sticker. Includes two versions of the title song - one at 99BPM and the other at 96BPM
Both Sleeve and Disc are mint.

U2 - Walk On Promo CD single UK 2001 WALKCD2
2 track promo CD single featuring Video Version and Single Version, custom blue tint band picture sleeve. Island records "Stamped" rel' date sticker on case
Both Sleeve and Disc are mint

U2 - Beautiful Day Promo CD single UK 2000 BEAUTCD1
1-track '4:06 Radio Version' promotional CD single, superb custom 'band on the beach' picture sleeve.
Both Sleeve and Disc are mint (Copy 1 of 2)

U2 - Beautiful Day Promo CD single UK 2000 BEAUTCD1
1-track '4:06 Radio Version' promotional CD single, superb custom 'band on the beach' picture sleeve.
Both Sleeve and Disc are mint (Copy 2 of 2)

U2 - Elevation Remixes Retail CD single UK 2001 CID 780
3 track remix set. Deleted CD single including Tomb Raider Mix plus Jon Carter's Escalation Mix and Paul Van Dyk's Vandit Club Mix, picture sleeve.

U2 - Elevation (Tomb Raider Mix) Promo CD single UK 2001 ELECD 2
1 track promo picture CD Single with Tomb Raider remix. Custom blue group picture sleeve

U2 - Discotheque (Full Length Version) Retail CD single UK 1997 CID649
3-track picture disc CD including Holy Joe - Garage Mix and Guilty Mix, in blue tray digipak picture sleeve with hand written "Intermedia Promotions" release date sticker inside front cover
Digi pack is mint. The disc has a very very small mark on it but you have to know where to look to see it.

U2 - Electrical Storm CD single UK 2002 STORMCD 01
2 track promo CD single, also includes the William Orbit Mix Radio Edit, custom picture sleeve mint.

U2 - City Of Blinding Lights Promo CD single UK 2005 CIDDJ 890
1 track promo with island records "stamped" release date sticker & white printed info sticker on reverse

U2 - Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of Promo CD single UK
2001 STUCKCD1
1 track promo with Island records "stamped" rel' date sticker. Custom Picture sleeve
Both Sleeve and Disc mint

U2 - Staring At the Sun CD single UK 1997 SUNCD1
1-track promo CD, superb custom picture sleeve
Sleeve is mint but Disc has some very slight marks – does not affect play.

U2 And Mary J Blige - One CD single Acetate UK 2006
1 track promo CD Acetate in a clear plastic wallet with "ink-jet" printed picture title sleeve. Has info sticker on reverse of wallet.

U2 - Vertigo Promo CD single UK 2004 U2PRO 1
1 track promo with Island records "stamped" rel' date sticker. Silver CD Sleeve with red "star splash" on cover

U2 - Vertigo Retail CD single UK 2004 CIDX878
3 track retail CD with small "promo only" sticker over the bar code. Silver CD Sleeve with white "star splash" on cover.

U2 – Vertigo Retail CD single UK 2004 CID878
2 track retail CD. Has "Includes new B-Side" sticker on front and printed "info" sticker on reverse. Red CD Sleeve with white "star splash" on cover.

I have some more items to add to my U2 sale.

U2 - Even Better Than The Real Thing 12" Promo UK 1992 REALU2
3 Track promo only feat. The Perfecto Mix, Trance Mix and Sexy Dub Mix

U2 - Desire 12" Single UK 1988 12ISG400
3 Track 12" single Feat. Desire, Hallelujah Here She Comes & Desire - Hollywood Remix

U2 - Discotheque 3 x 12" Promo UK 1987 12ISD649DJ
Rare DJ promotional-only 8-track 12" triple vinyl pack featuring the DM, Howie B Hexidecimal Mixes. Issued in a unique custom silver picture sleeve with three differently coloured picture inner sleeves!

1 Official UK Press only B&W 10 x 8 Gossy Photo Video still taken from U2's Sweetest Thing and features a group shot of the band in the back of a car.

As before - pictures available to genuine interested people.

belinea2008;5216082 1 [FONT='Times New Roman' said:
Official UK Press only B&W 10 x 8 Gossy Photo Video still taken from U2's Sweetest Thing and features a group shot of the band in the back of a car.[/FONT]

As before - pictures available to genuine interested people.

I am interested in the photo.Could you send me a pic and price? thanks

Mustreed@aol.com

Hi gang.

I know a few of you have sent e-mail questions about some of these items and I want to apoligise for not replying until now.

I was working away all last week with no computer access and I was at the Download Festival over the weekend to see the mighty KISS in concert - lets just say fuzzy heads all round.

I will answer your questions tonight so check your inboxes.

Thanks all

Belinea2008

Back
Top Bottom