Miscellaneous TV Appearances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, now we are getting duplicate requests? :madspit: :wink:

As threwabrick mentioned, the full video of Night and Day does not seem to exist...

Okay, I have an extra special goodie. This is Much Music Special from earlier this year... This one has not really made an appearance outside of DVD circles (this one is an mpg, NOT DVD), so I'd expect the demand to be brutal for this one... I would ask that a couple of you consider reuploading this to YSI before the crying about the link being expired starts. You know my deal, I upload once, the rest is up to you guys

U2_MuchMusic_01-01-2005 " (507364 KB) waiting for download.
http://s25.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=3SBWHNHH4LSDQ0I2IB27HKLYAK

Thanks to the mystery person that encoded and shared this with me in the first place :wink:

Last edited:
Nevermind...

sorry for the tease post... :huh:

Last edited:
Download Instructions for YSI Links:

1. With your mouse, start at the start of the link and drag the mouse to the end of the link. ie highlight the link

2. Type "Ctrl" and C at the same time. This copies the link

3. Open a browser window in Mozilla or IE but NOT AOL.

4. Paste link by holding down the Ctrl and the X keys at the same time.

5. Replace the ysi in the link address with you$send$it but without the $

6. Press the enter button on your keyboard

7a. On the screen the option "1. Click here to download file" should appear. Click on it. Go to 8 in these instructions ie below.

7.b. If this option in 7a. does not appear the link has expired and there are no more available downloads for this link. ie Give up. Its dead.

8. Choose a folder on your harddrive to save the file.

9. Save the file.

10. When the file has finished saving, then, and only then, should you view the file.

Thank you.

PS If anyone notices any bloopers in these instructions please advise in the next hour so I can edit the post. Thank you.

Last edited:
Ctrl V is paste Beli - otherwise all good. :up:

OOPs - and :hyper: MEGA thanks to Miroslava for the show, haven't seen this one!

Cheers ~Ultra

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
I would ask that a couple of you consider reuploading this to YSI before the crying about the link being expired starts.

Karma bites... and it usually bites in the arse :wink:

And thanks Beli for the step by step description :wink:

Miroslava has been more than generous, particularly in this thread. Not only is she giving of her files but she is also giving of her time. Using the YSI method of sharing takes an incredible amount of time even for the smallest files to complete. I have waited for anywhere from half an hour to up to 3 hours for the few files I have added.

In keeping with the true spirit of this thread I think it only fair that those who partake in these files spread the love. If someone posts that a particular link is dead, then another who was able to catch the link should make the effort to post it.

I know it's a pain to sit and wait for YSI to complete but please remember that Miroslava did it for you. And think how good you'll feel knowing that you've made someone happy :applaud:

Ysi can indeed be bitchy... But hey, you're trying :wink:

I woke up this morning to find out that a 500MB file did not go through... I was not particularly impressed :sad:

Okay, someone a while back had requested Trying to Throw Your Arms from the Sydney Concert which was edited out... well here you go... this also came from my mystery friend and is not me honoring requests :shifty:

Enjoy and please reupload... this one should be easy since it is a small file..

http://s30.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=0VKIOW9UI4X9D0JL48U32V83Y3

Last edited:
Another quickie file... Bono's acceptance speech from the NRJ Awards...

Speech " (33727 KB) waiting for download.

Please click on the following link to retrieve your file. The link will expire in 7 days and will be available for a limited number of downloads.

Regular link (for all web browsers):
http://s23.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=2JP4XGREL92TA3TTFUQ307JE9Q

Miroslava said:
Okay, someone a while back had requested Trying to Throw Your Arms from the Sydney Concert which was edited out... well here you go... this also came from my mystery friend and is not me honoring requests :shifty:

Thank you Miroslava! :)

Miroslava said:

Thanks, but Dragonfave already got that one for me.
Thanks anyway!!
You rule, Miro!

Thanks Miroslava for JRoss archive.
why don't u visit the spanish clan at u2.com??.... u have forgiven us :huh:!!
thanks again & greets from Spain!!!

Thanks for the videos! :bow:

BTW, how big is the file of VH1? I've got a version on my computer but it's 216 mb, I can try to upload that one.

Ok. I'll try to upload that one tomorrow. I have to go right now. :wave:

I just saw that I've posted twice. My computer is really doing weird the last few days. :huh:

Last edited:
Iam very interstead in this file. I have been tryinh to find it. But to day whene I saw it here to download I tryed to download it. It saide the link was no longer good. I hate to ask this as how I only it had only just been posted. But could some one out there repost it or send it to me. I would really appcaite it. Also I have been enjoying all the vedios. Iam very happy to have found a place where I can find some of these vedios I have been looking fore. And to everyone who is shareing these fun treats WOW.

My email addy is eriecat@earthlink.net

eriekittym

Friday Night with Jonathan Ross
http://s24.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=3QBPU1T3RX8CB3TJID34IHQ7CP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom