Miscellaneous TV Appearances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
renamed_Total+Request+Live+-+Beautiful+Day++New+York+-+2000-10-30 " (83669 KB) waiting for download.

http://s9.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=05TSCLL7BAFK0P842WRCVZBCG

As a reminder... my original intent for this thread was for me to "dump" links of files a friend and I have been trading... As I stated at the beginning I personally am not entertaining any requests for files right now. I have a list of files I have to send to my friend... for files that expire before you get a chance to download you can certainly ask for someone to reupload. We have had a pretty good success rate with those re-upload requests... If you do ask for something that has not been posted originally by me, you stil have a chance that someone else will post it for you but please do not be offended if I do not respond to those requests :wink:

Now as far as links not working... I check them before I post so I KNOW they work... multiple explanations of how to make the links work have been given... all you have to do is replace ysi with the words

you
send
it

all together....

Apparently this thread has become rather popular and the 22-24 downloads left on the links by the time I post here are not sufficient for the demand so get here early :wink:

Also, thanks to everyone that has been helping me out

:wink:

Last edited:
jujuvox2002 said:

WHAT CAN I SAY...I STILL CAN´T SEE ANYVIDEO POSTED HERE...."PAGE NOT FOUND", BUT 2MIN. AFTER THE POST I DON´T UNDERSTAND WHY...I´M VERY FRUSTRATED...:sad:

I believe Beli was extremely kind in trying to help you understand how the you send it works earlier... the last three links are still valid...

Please look back over the thread and re-read the multiple explanations that have been kindly provided by several different people. If I am honest I'd much rather this thread not become "work" for me. I feel like I have a responsibility to take care of questions since I started it, but that was not my original plan. I thought I could get away with just dumping my links and running :wink:

Last edited:
jujuvox2002 said:

WHAT CAN I SAY...I STILL CAN´T SEE ANYVIDEO POSTED HERE...."PAGE NOT FOUND", BUT 2MIN. AFTER THE POST I DON´T UNDERSTAND WHY...I´M VERY FRUSTRATED...:sad:

Do you still have the email I sent you? If so, in it I sent two links

1. the link Miroslava posted
2. the actual link

Please compare the two links and "spot the differences". You need to make the same changes to EVERY link posted in this thread.

Miroslava said:

I believe Beli was extremely kind in trying to help you understand how the you send it works earlier... the last three links are still valid...

Please look back over the thread and re-read the multiple explanations that have been kindly provided by several different people. If I am honest I'd much rather this thread not become "work" for me. I feel like I have a responsibility to take care of questions since I started it, but that was not my original plan. I thought I could get away with just dumping my links and running :wink:

First of all...thanks to all kind people that tried to help me ...but I´ve tried (and followed) every instrutions they gave me but still doesn´t work for me...but anyway I won´t bother any of you anymore...I´m sorry for troubles ...:huh:

Ps.: I still have it Beli. Thanx you so much!!! :wink: and I´m replacing the "ysi" ...

Last edited:
The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - 2001-11-22 " (99780 KB) waiting for download.
http://s30.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=2UIAEWYVBX77V24QMYHP0U9NJK

And Edgette, like I mentioned, this is not quite a request thread, so do not be too offended if no one replies... :wink: Just for the record though,. no I do not have it....

Thanks for letting me know it works brickette :wink: I thought I was going insane... Not that I could have done anything to fix it anyway, and once the links are done, they're done :wink:

Last edited:
Miroslava, love the David Letterman one! I giggled a bit because Bono seemed freaked out by David Lettermans size! :lol:

If anyone has the following, it would be greatly appreciated!

What's going on video with Bono tied up! :) thanks!

Anybody has the video of Night and Day performed on MusiCares 2003? I've always liked this song, but I've heard this version just today and I'm listening to it non stop. Could someone post video if it exists? Thanks a lot in advance.

I know this is not a request page... :tongue: ....but I was hoping someone might have the video to the musicares 2003 event with Bono singing Night and Day. That would be the best thing to see and hear at the same time.... Thank youuuuuuuuuuu... ;)

U2Girl1978 said:
I know this is not a request page... :tongue: ....but I was hoping someone might have the video to the musicares 2003 event with Bono singing Night and Day. That would be the best thing to see and hear at the same time.... Thank youuuuuuuuuuu... ;)

As far as I know, there isn't one available to the public. I did post a bit of the tribute to Bono here:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=2098574#post2098574

If the link is dead, perhaps you could request that someone who already downloaded it you post another ysi link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom