looking to buy live cds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

22pride

Babyface
I only have one show so trading is not possible. I've been to 17 shows and would love to get them on disc. I'm having no luck on e-bay or u2liveconcerts.com. ANY help would be greatly appreciated. thanks and happy holidays to all

22pride said:
I only have one show so trading is not possible. I've been to 17 shows and would love to get them on disc. I'm having no luck on e-bay or u2liveconcerts.com. ANY help would be greatly appreciated. thanks and happy holidays to all

If you can burn your own cds, try U2Torrents.com or post your request list in Music on the Internet. There's certainly enough generous people in the U2 community willing to share. :)

I'd just like to remind people of this bit from the forum description:

CDRs MAY ONLY BE TRADED

Bootlegs may NOT be sold...so I don't want anybody to come in here and offer any shows for a price. Trading is fine, B&P is fine...but no selling.

Good luck in finding shows though, 22pride. There are lots of great folks out there who might be able to help you out.

22pride said:

Why not post a list of the shows you're looking for? Is it mostly MA/New England area shows? Maybe I can help you out.

Have you tried sites like u2start.com or u2mp3s.com or thelarrymullenband.com? Plenty of shows to download.

Back
Top Bottom