Looking for Vertigo Sweatshirt hooded "M"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2mex

The Fly
Hi
I'm looking for a Vertigo Tour sweatshirt size "M" that are being sold in the concerts during this tour, a few dates are left now so If anyone is willing to help, I'll appreciate it...
Or if anyone knows a website where to buy it please let me know, it's not listed at u2.com shop....:help:

Obviously I'll pay for it but in return of the favor I also offer 5 double CDR bootlegs you may choose from a list of more than 300 includig recordings since 1979 to Vertigo tour dates.
I hope someone can help.....

Last edited:
The hoodies are $75. If I had the extra cash I would be happy to oblige. Bummer they don't offer this item on a website somewhere, they would sell a lot more of them. I got one for a friend in Ireland at the Vegas show.

Carek1230 said:
The hoodies are $75. If I had the extra cash I would be happy to oblige. Bummer they don't offer this item on a website somewhere, they would sell a lot more of them. I got one for a friend in Ireland at the Vegas show.
HI!
I was at 4 gigs and I didn't bought it "BIG MISTAKE".... If you have paypal I can transfer you the $75....
I really want one of those sweatshirts.... I hope you can help..
Please let me know

Back
Top Bottom