Looking for U2 video of Barcelona show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mariaisbert

Babyface
Hello!

I am looking for a video tape of the Elevation Tour concert that took place at the Palau Sant Jordi of Barcelona last august.

If you have it or know how to get it, please reply to this post, I will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

How many nights did they perform in BCN? I have a VHS tape, but it's on NTSC format and shot from the side, but still a good view.

dizzy said:
How many nights did they perform in BCN? I have a VHS tape, but it's on NTSC format and shot from the side, but still a good view.

They only played on August 8th. It sounds like you have the tape the VCD was made from.

Aay, mierda! Sab?a de una p?gina donde lo vend?an en DVD/VHS pero no recuerdo la p?gina! Si la encuentro te la pongo por aqu?, vale?

Thank you all for your answers.

I am still looking for it, and I don't mind if it is a tape, a VCD or a DVD, I just want to get it.

So, if you know a place, website, store or whatever, heeeeeeeeeelp meeeeee :)

teehee said:
Aay, mierda! Sab?a de una p?gina donde lo vend?an en DVD/VHS pero no recuerdo la p?gina! Si la encuentro te la pongo por aqu?, vale?

Muchas gracias por la respuesta, y a ver si tomas muchos rabitos de pasa y te acuerdas :)

La he estado buscando y no la encuentro. El caso es que el tipo de la p?gina me envi? un mail que todav?a tengo pero no pone la direcci?n, cachis.

icelle said:
can someone translate that site to me in English please? lol

Icelle, Just go to Babelfish ( http://babelfish.altavista.com/ ) and put in the web address and that you want it translated from Spanish to English. It isn't perfect, but you will get the gist of what is being written.

Basically, for all their videos, they say 'contact us if interested', which to my way of thinking means 'we are charging for these videos but we don't want to publish the fact'. (But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

Out of curiousity, anyone know how much they are charging for copying *someone else's video tape work* for you?

I don't know about video, but when I asked for the Barcelona DVD they told me it was 5.000 pesetas, which is 30 ? which is 30 dollars more or less.

teehee said:
I don't know about video, but when I asked for the Barcelona DVD they told me it was 5.000 pesetas, which is 30 ? which is 30 dollars more or less.

?Sabes si la calidad del video en DVD es buena? Me jorobar?a gastarme 5000 pelas en un DVD que se viera fatal...

Pues no tengo ni idea. La calidad ser? digital y eso, pero no es un pro-shot, desde luego. Ser? de c?mara del p?blico. Yo tengo s?lo Stay de ese concierto y es Bono enfocado en una de las pantallas de arriba, no s? si ser? de la misma grabaci?n, pero eso desde luego no es un lujo, porque las pantallitas son en blanco y negro y si no las enfocan hay planos demasiado generales y no ves nada. Estoy segura de que hay gente por ah? que lo intercambio en VCD, prueba a conseguirlo as? y si te mola y quieres mejor calidad compra el DVD.

No s?, es una sugerencia. Pero como ya digo, no s? si es la misma grabaci?n. :shrug:

Last edited:
Well, I *do* have the VCD. It is a typical mpeg turned into a VCD video. It is an audience recording from Adam's side of the stage. Sometimes the filmer is filming the stage and at other times he goes up to the screen shots. When he does the screen shots, the sound seems to be a bit off (at least on my VCD). I just haven't offered the show up because I'm in the States and I was hoping someone from at least Europe would offer the OP the show.

Back
Top Bottom