Looking for Trunk "October tour" shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

packcrush

The Fly
I've been searching for ages for the Trunk October tour shirt; I can't even remember what it looks like. I think it has three quarter length sleeves and is black and white. If anyone has one to spare, I'd love to buy it off you. Thanks very much. :)

Its black with cream sleeves. The band is on the front with "U2 October" under their faces. The back has a giant U2 logo with "US Tour 1981" below it.

Sorry, its not for sale. I was fortunate to purchase this from the official site. I attempted to purchase this during the 1st V leg (Vancouver) on the second night. Of course, these were long gone. I should of been smart and got this on the first night when I purchased the UF one.

Good luck with the quest.

That sure looks like it, but there should be more pics. At least in the description it is noted that "can't find size." Seems legit. Trunk shirts don't go by letters. There should be a single number and this is the size code. 1 to 4 I believe is the range, with 4 being XL. Of course, this is really a L. Their measurements are small.

Back
Top Bottom