Looking for the R&H out-take videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ascender_RS

Refugee
I've been looking to get hold of a copy of the Rattle & Hum out-take videos for years now without any luck. I was wondering if anyone here would be able to make me a copy of them (on PAL VHS or DVD)? I would obviously be more than happy to pay for them.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm from the UK, Edinburgh to be precise. If you would be happy to do that, I can send a DVD and cover the postage costs and stuff?

I don't mean to put anyone out, but is it possible for me to get a copy? I've also been looking for these for years...my email is onebloodonelife (at) hotmail (dot) com

I'm in the U.S. in Wisconsin

ok,
postage cost from france to scotland is around 2 euros
so either send me the money with 4 DVD or include 3 other DVD instead of the money

no idea for the postage cost for the US but could work on quantity of blank DVD as well

give me your emails so i can contact you and give my adress

Hi.

I just got them myself last week. Aren't they long?!! 400 minutes! If either of you want a copy, and if Reddef isn't already sorting you out let me know.

ma_ormrod@hotmail.com

Not had time to watch them myself so I dont know what they're like yet. e.g. picture/sound quality and the amount of interesting material they contain.

I have them, and the quality is fine. It's black&white shot and some is a bit quiet, you have to turn up the sound but a lot is really good. There's a press conference and Edge and Bono writing songs, and Bono going to hospital after hurting his arm/shoulder. Plus lots of live performances, I love the one with Bruce Springsteen! Oh and in the limo on the way to Graceland!

I finally tracked down the audio for this, but would love to get the video as well!! (I am using a pretty old school computer, so I can't burn or really get anything off of torrents)

If you can help me out, please e-mail me at shannonkv (at) yah oo (dot com) :)

Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom