Looking for a 1992 Boston bootleg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bms1977

Babyface
I am looking for a recording of a 1992 concert at Foxboro Stadium. Apparently it was traded with the title "Bono Breaks Wind Over Boston". A coworker of mine is trying to find it for his wife. I've looked high and low and can't find it. Can anyone here help? I don't want to find an original, I don't care about artwork, etc. I'll be happy just to get a burned CD with the music on it. I can paypal someone a few bucks for a CD and the mailing cost. Thanks!

It works fine for me too.
By the way, an original silver factory pressed set is being sold right now on eBay.fr
Search for it under the name U2 Bono Breaks Wind Over Boston.
Starting bid is 23,00 EUR and there is a Buy It Now option for 32 EUR.
It's a bargain price for that great bootleg.
Be quick, you don't want to miss it for someone else to buy it.
I'm not the seller or something if you think so, I just know to appreciate a great boot.
Peace

You can also get all the Achtung Baby songs, B-Sides etc. on youtube so why to pay 450 US Dollars for the Uber Deluxe set?
The answer is that there are U2 collectors who are willing to pay good money for these stuff.

Because that's official material that actually has stuff you can't get by downloading. A cd booklet, the bonus stuff and the packaging.

A bootleg is a bootleg, it's not official, to me there's no added value to owning a bootleg on LP, cd compared to mp3.

For you there's no added value to owning a bootleg.
For others it seems there's a value to owning a bootleg.
I'm not talking about CD-Rs but silver pressed ones which manufactured commercially.
They were legal in the mid 90's so owning a bootleg from that era right now has a value.
Let everyone decide for himself/herself what to own and what not to own.
Who put us to judge about it?

Back
Top Bottom