Look what I got off Ebay.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kennerado

Refugee
popposter.jpg

I love it!

there are some really great posters & lithographs on ebay. there's one seller that goes by 'mikesposters' who's great to work with and has a few cool U2 posters.

i picked up a lithograph of the JT cover last week on ebay & I absolutely love it. just gotta watch out on ebay---it's terribly addictive! :wink:

Utoo said:
there are some really great posters & lithographs on ebay. there's one seller that goes by 'mikesposters' who's great to work with and has a few cool U2 posters.

i picked up a lithograph of the JT cover last week on ebay & I absolutely love it. just gotta watch out on ebay---it's terribly addictive! :wink:

Oh thanks for the tip on 'mikesposters', I'll have to check that out. And what? Ebay addicting? ....*goes to hide the gigantic and ever growing stack of magazines with U2 articles I missed over the last 25 years... :reject:

bonocomet said:

Oh thanks for the tip on 'mikesposters', I'll have to check that out.

no worries. i didn't end up buying from him---i was looking at this stuff when i wasn't sure i'd win the lithograph---but he was great at communicating and offered to send me pics of all the U2 things he hadn't listed on ebay. seemed pretty cool.

And what? Ebay addicting? ....*goes to hide the gigantic and ever growing stack of magazines with U2 articles I missed over the last 25 years... :reject:

hehe :lol: it took three days for me to convince myself that i didn't neeeeeeeeed to buy the "rock's hottest ticket" TIME magazine issue.....:laugh:

Utoo said:

hehe :lol: it took three days for me to convince myself that i didn't neeeeeeeeed to buy the "rock's hottest ticket" TIME magazine issue.....:laugh:

*What?? (Doesn't have that one..... Runs back to ebay......) :wink:

I just got this wall hanging. Its pretty big and looks fantastic!
bonowallhanging.jpg

And you guys are really starting to make me want that poster.

Back
Top Bottom