Just a queston?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimjam

Acrobat
Does anyone know a place in Dublin where you can buy u2 bootleg dvds, I'm just looking for a few.

there is a U2collectors shop, right by the Liffey, when you walk from O'connol bridge towards the Clarence hotel, you pass it by.
It's on a corner and there was one of Edge's guitars (signed) in the window.

you can find lots of stuff there to :drool: at, also dvd boots, all at about €20.
Signed pictures (mostly by bono) etc.
but fI wonder if all that stuff is for real, if you know what I mean.
There are quite a few professionallly framed signed pics on the wall (€300 and €450, with a single included). :ohmy:

i always thought the band didn't mind making boots if there was no profit involved. Well this shop is very close to their door and they wouldn't know about this ??

It's a nice shop to look at things and buy a few things but I'd be carefull if I were you.
All depends on what you're able/wanting to spend of course :wink:

Rhythm Records may the the shop greety is talking about. It's right on the quays on the south side of the Liffey. They're expensice as hell, though. I saw some more U2 boots in a shop up some stairs somewhere in Temple Bar, also too expensive.

Thanks forr all the info. Speaking of Rhythym Records, I heard they got soundboards of the Dublin shows, is this true? :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom