I've got 9 'ONE' white bands up for grabs...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
I bought 10, because they didn't have an option for just 1, anyways, I have 9 left and I'm thinking of selling them for 1 dollar and send the money back to the ONE campaign for contribution from them.

If you are considering buying one from me, you need to visit One.org and follow the steps on there, I will not sell one simply because you want to wear one without knowing the cause, or think it's 'just a fad'

Any questions, let me know.

I got mine at the concert but I need to get my hands on some more. But I need smalls. If you get any smalls I'll buy some.

G'day,

If your happy to send 1 or 2 to Australia (where we are unable to have them sent) then that would be ace. If not that is cool too. Even though the program is aimed mainly towards Americans I think the principals apply applicably to all of us.

If you are able: timothiusnz@gmail.com

I would be able to PayPal across postage + donation if that would suit you.

timothius said:
G'day,

If your happy to send 1 or 2 to Australia (where we are unable to have them sent) then that would be ace. If not that is cool too. Even though the program is aimed mainly towards Americans I think the principals apply applicably to all of us.

If you are able: timothiusnz@gmail.com

I would be able to PayPal across postage + donation if that would suit you.

Tim,

Just to let you know, Australia does have some Make Poverty History bands available from Oxfam shops from early June. $2 each.

I agree it would be good to access the ONE bands too, so good luck with your request.

Ok, I will send these out, I might just send them out for free instead, so that's 8 I'm going to send out, if you can give me a few days, I will get everything worked out.

Back
Top Bottom