ISO Chicago 1987-10-28 Master cd-r/data

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Soulrock2

The Fly
Hello,

I've been out of trading for a long time, but I finally found some time to work on my trading page, and thanks to my friend Cyberfan it's up again. However, it's still under construction: lotsa textfiles have to be uploaded again, no wishlist, my trading rules will change, still need to add 70+ other artists recordings, etc...

Anyway, I was wondering if somebody would like to trade the Chicago 1987-10-28 master? It's the only U2 show I really wanted to add to my collection for a long time. So not the remaster that everyone seems to have but the master. I know it's out there as a regular item cause I found it on some trading pages without restrictions... (please correct me privately if I'm wrong)

BTW nowadays I'm more interested in many other artists (esp. The Verve, Radiohead, Pearl Jam, Depeche Mode, Underworld and I could go on and on and on...), so if you wanna trade other artists, you can also mail me.

Thanks for reading. Please check out: http://soulrock.u2.st

Soulrock

P.S. No dvd/vcd trades and only small snail mail cdr trades (max 4), unless we've traded before.

Back
Top Bottom