Information on Dublin 27.08.1993 VHS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2NZ

The Fly
Sorry didn't know where to post this.

I'm recieving a VHS (Pal???) concert, from Dublin 27.08.1993. I was wondering if anybody can tell me more about this concert?

Cheers

U2NZ

Hmm...that one I'm not familiar with. I know there are at least 2 films of the next night (28th), but I didn't know the 27th was filmed...oh, and when you do get it, any chance of a trade? :)

yup. I will try and get my friend to transfer to DVD. This one is probably near to a 1st or second generation, abviously because of the low amounts of traders with it, I'll see what I can do when I get it.

That would be very cool...always looking for something different. I have audio of that one; even that isn't all that easy to find.

I was told it is 1 hour and 40 minutes so about 100 mins, it is missing 'one' and one or two other songs, though this guy is not a U2 fan, so I am somewhat scepticle about what's on it. He said though his sister bought it in Dublin back a few years ago, and it is from the 27.08.1993.

sorry folks, the video arrived all good.... but the person had taped over the show with MTV awards, etc, so only had the last 3 songs, which just wasn't worth it. :sad:

Ah that's too bad :( You would have had a real rarity I think...

Back
Top Bottom