I Need A Tape Of The R'n'R HofF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diane L

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Freaked out in a Moonage Daydream, oh yeah!
I don't have a TV set at the moment, and no one in my family can tape tonights show for me. Can someone please make me a tape of the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame inductions? I don't know how to use torrent or any other on-line programs, so I'd need a VHS tape of it.

I am so upset over this, you have no idea...!

Thank you,
A very sad Diane

P.S. Of course I'd reimburse whoever can send me a tape for the cost of the tape and postage. And I'd see what I have in my collection that you would want as well...

Last edited:
Me too :sad: :hug:

I was unable to get cable hooked up at my new place in time so I'm gonna miss it too.

As usual, I overreacted...not for the first time on Interference! :reject:

I went to Best Buy and bought a 13" TV/VCR combo that, with gift certificates and coupons, cost less than $100. I set it up and now can tape the show!

U2Kitten, I'll be happy to tape you a copy of this. And Kelly, thank you for letting me know about the re-airings.

A very happy Diane

Not everyone that posts here is American. Unfortunatley in Canada where I am, we don't get VH1.
Is there any way someone out there can put the induction on the net somewhere (Preferably video) for us people who can't watch it on tv?

I also need/would love a copy of it. I m willing to trade for it. I have a huge list of U2 DVD. Did they show the whole performance? e-mail me at sambarres@hotmail.com

CHEERS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom