HELP!! Rattle and Hum Lithograph NEEDED

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sid Davis

Babyface
Over the weekend, my "friend" managed to destroy my U2 Rattle and Hum Lithograph. This is a lithograph of the R&H album cover that they were selling on U2.com. It has since sold out, so I can't get another there. The worst part of it is that it was a gift given to me, so I would like to have it replaced for their sake too. If anyone has one they would like to sell, or knows where I could get one, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Please email me if you have any information.

covilli24@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance!!

Well, this complete moron decided to drink himself into a complete stupor . I went to bed, and woke up to the sound of the framed piece being knocked off the wall and crashing on some bricks that tore the picture in the middle. I threw his arse out of my house, and we aren't friends anymore. He seems to have a complete disregard for other people's property.:mad:

Thanks Sevikins, I'll try those again, but I've tried everything.

I think I might just be out of luck.

Let this be a lesson to all, get rid of all your idiot friends...:huh:

Have the very rare Rattle and hum litho. Bought a good 7-8 years ago, was first litho to sell out. As soon as i got I took to professional framer for preservation (and framing). Protection from uv and all this other stuff i had no idea about. COA is on back of frame. Litho is perfect condition but in framing we carefully covered the golden boarder with matting as it looks better and I had to convince my wife this was artwork. I'll send pictures. Have no idea of value. Make offers to Michael.Moberly@att.net

Back
Top Bottom