Freebie "Chicago '85" offer for USA newbies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erised

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
:wave: Hey!

I have 2 copies of the "U2 Chicago '85" audio boot I'll send to the first 2 newbies who post here. This is not a blank and postage offer... I'm picking up the postage, the cost of the discs, etc. I have these 2 discs left over from a contest I administered in the PLEBA forum last month. So my mistake in overburning the number of discs I needed is your gain! :D

Here's the terms:

1) You must be a newbie.

2) You must live in the USA.

3) You must not have taken advantage of a B&P offer from me before.

I'm restricting it to the USA because I just want to be able to drop these in any mailbox, without having to stop at the post office and stand in line to fill out a custom form and mail it. The holiday shipping season is near and the less I'm at the post office, the better.

And rule number 3 is in place so I can help as many people as possible and not the same people all the time.

Newbies, after you post here, please e-mail me at sgdc@hotmail.com with your name and shipping address. Please put "u2" in the subject line of your e-mail.

WildeIrish796 said:
me! i'm a newbie to trading! please? i'll e-mail you ASAP!

:wave: Hi! I'm sorry, can you please e-mail me again? I think my junk mail filter ate your e-mail, but I've re-set the settings and should get it no problem now.

(Hotmail :madspit: )

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom