foto coexist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dutchfan

The Fly
Hello world,

Does anybody had a clear picture of the Coexist sign? I want to make a tshirt of it....

tnx a million
Dutchfan

Chrisedge said:
http://coexistonline.com/ The logo was created by Piotr Mlodozeneic, and is protected under copyright laws...

True but that link is to the coexist line created by the duo of Univ. of Indiana guys who essentially lifted Piotr Mlodozeneic's design. Meanwhile the poor original artist never got properly acknowledged or paid by these guys let alone U2. Early last year I bought a real coexist shirt from art shop of the museum in Israel Piotr Mlodozeneic donated his original display. Got it for $12 with a kind note from the artist. Stay away from the coexist clothing line - if you notice from that link, their shirts are only in the highest end boutiques for $60-$80. And we wonder why we're seen as Ugly Americans.

welll i never saw a shirt off it.....i wanted to make one :) for me

But if it was in the goodiebag, if the artist never got paid for it.....well.....euh...:(
Soundmercury can i reach the artist somewhere? I am for fair trade....

If you want to buy one for $15 from the originator of the sign, go to the Museum on the Seam web site > shop > t-shirts.

soundmercury's description is pretty accurate. you can get more information at atu2.com and search on coexist.

fightin irish said:
If you want to buy one for $15 from the originator of the sign, go to the Museum on the Seam web site > shop > t-shirts.

soundmercury's description is pretty accurate. you can get more information at atu2.com and search on coexist.

Museum on the Seam was where I got the shirt for $12 plus shipping a little over a year ago. Don't give any money to those yahoos who stole the logo!

omg...the person who answers the emails in the museum is so friendly!
I car really recommand it: if you want the tshirts....i will recieve them within two weeks....just before I go to dublin....ladiladilaaaaa

soundmercury said:

True but that link is to the coexist line created by the duo of Univ. of Indiana guys who essentially lifted Piotr Mlodozeneic's design. Meanwhile the poor original artist never got properly acknowledged or paid by these guys let alone U2. Early last year I bought a real coexist shirt from art shop of the museum in Israel Piotr Mlodozeneic donated his original display. Got it for $12 with a kind note from the artist. Stay away from the coexist clothing line - if you notice from that link, their shirts are only in the highest end boutiques for $60-$80. And we wonder why we're seen as Ugly Americans.

Good info! I wondered about that since I remember the original website from last year, yet when I saw the "new site" I figured he licensed the logo to someone to market it a bit better.

Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom