Fine art prints from I+E

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

^^Prop^^

The Fly
Hi guys, I've just launced a site to sell prints of some of my photos from Innocence & Experience. Some folks have been asking me about buying prints since the tour ended so I decided to set up a site.

www.justinkentprints.com

The prints are all going to be on some of the highest quality photo paper you can find. I really wanted to make them something special for collectors so this is the paper I use for gallery shows. I'm a longtime professional photographer and a longer-time U2 fan (my screen name here is from the days of the old U2 Universal chat room)

I'm also partnering with the African Well Fund to donate 10% of all sales from the site directly to them. We're offering a 10% discount code for all orders if you enter "dreamoutloud" at checkout.

If you'd like to donate directly to African Well Fund for their annual fundraiser for Bono's birthday then please use this link:
» Build a Well For Bono’s Birthday 2016

In addition to the photos on the print site I'm open to doing custom orders of most of the images on my portfolio site so if you see something you like at www.justin-kent.com/u2ie-tour from any of the 20 shows I shot then please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for taking a look!

1yFmdyE.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom