Fifth Generation U2 iPod for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolian2

Blue Crack Supplier
In excellent shape, I used it for two years and took great care of it - the only thing that makes it appear not new is some VERY MINOR scuffing on the back - you really have to be looking to notice it. I stopped using it last year when i got an iPod touch. As much as i love this U2 iPod, it's time to move on for me. I've taken care of it since I got the touch and after taking it out to test to sell, it still works as though it were new.

To summarise, 30gb U2 video iPod.

I've heard horror stories about iPod battery life, but no evidence of these stories - many, many hours of life for music and very respectable life for video as well.

Still has the original box (and even the original plastic for the iPod!). The original manuals are included and are still sealed, the USB cord has been used often but is still in great shape and is included, the earbud covers are included. The apple earbuds are NOT included - i threw them out when they really started hurting my ears.

US$255 (plus shipping from New Zealand). I'll give this post a few days before I list it on auction sites. Want to try to get it to a fan on Interference before some nobody on an auction site! If you're interested in any other stuff I'm selling, ask when you PM me and I might be able to do something about the shipping.

PM me.

Excuse the blurry photo, I apparently can't use my phone camera.

u2ipod-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom