Extra Lemon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Does anyone have an extra POPMart inflatable lemon they'd want to part with? I've been looking on and off ebay forever and they always want something crazy for it! Anyways, just wanted to throw this out and see if anyone would bite. PM me if you have one you'd be willing to part with. :sexywink:

Thanks! :lemon: :kiss:

I'm still kickin' myself for not buying one!!!!!! PopMart was my first concert, and I spent over $100 on souvenirs as it was...but I didn't get a lemon!

Oh well...I probably would have punctured it by now!

Yeah, I never got to Popmart (grrr :mad: )!!! $100?!?! :eeklaugh:

It sucks, cause I've wanted one ever since I saw the one my ex had in his room. Then when I went to Kris's place for the first time and saw hers, I was like, "Ok, that's it! I gotta get me one!" lol I know, I'm insane. :mac: :lemon:

Do you remember seeing how much they were at the concert? Just so I know if what I'm seeing on ebay is reasonable.

I don't remember how much they were.

Yeah...I went a little nuts with my souvenir spending. :huh: Well, I'd be saving up enough money to buy 4 tickets...that was pretty difficult with my allowance and baby-sitting money my only source of income! *lol* So when my parents said they'd pay for the tickets, I had a little chunk of change saved up that I blew on shirts and stuff. *lol* :D

Heh heh... I have one!!! Although I'm afraid I reeally wouldn't want to part w/ it April. :D Sorry- I just love it too much! :drool: Hm... Well, I got it as a gift a while back. One of my friends got it off of ebay for around $30 I believe. I'm not really sure where else you could find one! Just keep checking there for it, and another one will most like pop up soon. good luck!
(haha, I said pop.)

Back
Top Bottom