Edges Purple Cross shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Hi there!!
You're talking about this one?
1195857599.jpg

Me 2, i would like to know where i can get one!
Thanks

bonojr62 said:
Hey guys i'm looking for the Purple Shirt edge is wearing in The HTDAAB album art... anyone know who makes it or where i can find one?

I'm pretty sure that the brand is Edun as was most if not all of his on-stage Vertigo Tour T-shirts.
You can find their website here.
http://www.edunonline.com

I guess you could keep an eye out on eBay or something as well.

Alright. It took all weekend to find their business card again, but I knew it had to be SOMEWHERE...I met some guys at a fashion fair in Berlin, who sold a similar lookin shirt. I just rang them up to check if it was still available...and they actually do have 2 shirts left!

They are tagged L, but they come out very small, so they're rather size S. The price for each shirt is 50 Euros.

I don't know if it's against this forum's rules to promote any company's name, so I won't, but you can reach their agent for further informations here: Bleistifter<at>web.de

Good luck!

Thanks for the tip AntonCorbijn but i didn't get any answer, can you send me the name or the site of the shop by mail please?
By the way i found this model that looks like the Edge's shirt

guys_cruz.jpg
guys_cruz_frnt.gif

I like it in black:drool: , there's a lot of choice in this site (email me if you want the adress)

Here's my mail: marcio1893@hotmail.fr

Hey portista, hey bonojr62.

Sad to hear that. Perhaps I misspelled something. Please try again here: Bleistifter@web.de

If you fail to contact him, repeatedly, I'll give you his phone-number and the rest, as soon as I am back at my office, which will be on Monday evening, I guess.

I'd love to do it now, but since I'm off for work and I don't have their business card with me, I can't, I'm afraid...

Keep up!

Hello AntonCorbijn,
I've made contact with Thomas, too bad the shirt was a Small size but we're gonna keep in touch because his website is openning very soon!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AntonCorbijn!!

Back
Top Bottom