DVD Trade Request - Zoo Tv in Detroit (MTV Awards) - 09/09/92

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimbohoward69

The Fly
I know this show doesn't exist in its entirety (or does it?), but I have a VCD with the following content:

Intro (Drug Of A Nation)/Zoo Station/The Fly/Even Better Than The Real Thing/Mysterious Ways/Until The End Of The World/New Year's Day/(Larry singin)/Band backstage for MTV award acceptance/Accepting the award and champange

My VCD copy is pretty crappy and, of course, it's a VCD.

I've seen this on some showlists here and there in DVD format. Would anyone be interested in a trade for this?

I have a VERY extensive live collection of U2 and other bands in audio, SHN, DVD, etc..., so hopefully you'll find something (on my list) to your liking if you're interested in a trade.

Thanks,

James
jimbohoward69@netzero.net
db.etree.org/jimbohoward69

P.S. I apologize in advance, but my showlist had all types of media (audio, SHN, DVD) intermingled. It's in alphabetical order, so just scroll through it and look at the media type column for DVD (I will separate them one of these days).

I saw your post also in U2Preservation. I have this dvd, but mine has the vid cut off at mysterious ways...audio continues, but the video is someone's home video! It also has the awards footage, but again the video has been dubbed over with home videos...very strange. The bonus is the U2/REM Automatic Baby performance of "One", I believe from the Clinton Inauguration in 1992? Anyway I'm happy to trade it to you, but better you get chrisedge's version; if you do I'd love to trade for it :)

Back
Top Bottom