dublin zoo tv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drt4

The Fly
Hey, I used to have a tape of U2's ZooTV performance from their Dublin show. It was fantastic, I was just remembering how incredible the 4 song sequence of BTBS, RTSS, WTSHNN, and Bad were. Probably the best U2 live sequence ever. I would die to have seen such a show.

Anyway, I wanted to get a copy of this bootleg again. Any suggestions? Or can anyone recommend an even better zootv bootleg? I felt like the Dublin show was higher quality than most, because they officialy broadcast it on the radio or something.

Let me know.

Try easytree.org - it has a lot of u2 bootlegs (both video and audio). I've downloaded Dublin ZOOTV DVD from there: video is a mix of 2 audience cams and audio is of very good quality soundboard. I'll be downloading Washington DC ZOOTV show next which is a pro-shot DVD. If you need just audio bootlegs, there are plenty of them also (but no Dublin, as far as I remember). But if you download a DVD, you can easily extract an audio tracks from it.

This is being torrented either at dimeadozen, or u2torrents.org...I forget which one though.

Back
Top Bottom