Dublin 12-31-89 video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sami0201

Blue Crack Addict
I wasn't sure where to post this...
I just heard this show for the first time and it is absolutely incredible!! I was wondering if there was any video of it floating around somewhere, or if there is anywhere to buy it? Thanks.

Yeah, the only video I've seen is the opening with Streets. HOWEVER, I think there are some short clips of the concert during the "Making of One" documentary on the Best of 1990-2000 DVD set. (Phew! That was a mouthful).

There's also a rumor going around that it will be officially released as part of a 5-disc DVD set... Lordy, I hope it's true.

http://forum.interference.com/t120769.html

I would take any complete Lovetown proshot dvd, official or not...here's hoping :)

I have a Spanish friend who already has the whole 31-12-1989 concert on VHS ( Pro-shot ) :drool:

ponkine said:
I have a Spanish friend who already has the whole 31-12-1989 concert on VHS ( Pro-shot ) :drool:

I don't think so.

I've never heard of a pro-shot doing the rounds - and if there is one then it's in a closed trading circle.

There is an audience one about though - I reckon your 'friend' has got this.

ponkine said:

If you can get a copy I'd sure love to trade for it...got 100+ dvd's on my list...

ponkine said:

Seriously...? Are you sure...? If so, that's absolutely awesome. I think it's obvious a LOT of people would love to see video of the entire concert. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom