Download FREE concerts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wowy23

The Fly
You guys probably know about this site but if you haven't and you want the concerts featured the site is:
stateless.elevashn.net

If you're interested in B+P's of other concerts visit
www.sharingthegroove.org.

Thanks Susan...you're the best!

Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right" Henry Ford

Last edited:
Just a heads up on both of those..... Bit Torrent software is used to download shn or flac concerts at both of these sites. The way bit torrent works is that the 'seeder' hands out packets of the show to all the 'leechers' who can then share their packets with all the other 'leechers'. Once you finish your download, you become a 'seeder'. The more 'seeders', the faster it downloads.

So, what am I really saying here? Don't close your window as soon as it says 100% complete. It is common BT etiquette to keep your window open for twice as long as it took for you to download (at least). People haven't been doing that and people are getting pretty pissed and thinking about only sharing their shows among people they know will seed as well as leech.

EDIT: I thought I ought to add that neither of those sites has mp3s. Also, expect your downloads to take several hours, and perhaps days depending on the size of the show and the number of seeds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom