Does anyone have Bono's speech at the National Prayer Breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4U2Play

Refugee
Does anyone have a DVD copy of Bono's speech at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington, DC in February?

Would prefer a DVD recording from C-SPAN, rather than a rip from the CNN website.

Please email me, I can do a B&P or trade.

Thanks,
Nick

U2kidz@hotmail.com

I have also been searching high and low for this. I'd be happy with dvd or vhs, and would be happy to share as well. I am desperate for this, thanks so much!

ccccpenyak@earthlink.net

(spamfilter will catch emails but if you put something in the email subject like "bono prayer breakfast" I'll accept it!)

Hey Bonocomet,

I'm putting together a DVD collection of U2/Bono television appearances over the past 9 months in Europe, America and Australia.

It's all done, except for this missing Prayer Breakfast video.

If I ever get a hold of it, I'll edit it in to the final DVD and torrent it at the usual sites for everyone else to download.

If you can't download it, email me your mailing address and I'll send you a copy.

Nick

That's amazing what you are putting together! I would absolutely love a copy, even without the Prayer Breakfast, although that would be even better. I will email you right now. :)

Nick, when your DVD is done, can I pay you for a copy (for the disc and postage)? I can't torrent or d/l any Bono vids b/c my computer is full and too old to play most vids correctly :scream:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic,

Thanks very much for the link. Unfortunately, I'm trying to get a copy recorded on a DVR, rather than using these lossy compressed web files. Transcoding the .wmv files to DVD .vobs is doable, but the quality is severely curtailed.

I'm still holding out for a DVR recording of this speech before I make the final edit of the U2 Interviews collection.

I'll be sure to send you a copy when it's done.

Thanks,
Nick

:wave: Hello. Just bumping this thread up to check if anyone has this? We're still looking. Thanks so much!!

Back
Top Bottom