Calling all Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MRBECKSVILLE

Babyface
I would really like to start some cdr vines [ if Elvis is willing ] on this forum if possible.If anyone isnt sure what a vine is, here goes.Say now I had a cdr I would like to share with the community.Put a posting up asking for 10 sign ups. People then reply,copy and paste their forum name,e mail and country onto the list.When its full the one who starts might juggle the order around to help with postage etc.Then everyone sends their address to the person in front, who once they have copied the cdrs are sent onto the next person.The last person either keeps the disks or start a revine and keep the music going.
I really would like some feedback and if possible some help.I really believe this is the way the music should be spread amongst the true fans.ONE RULE NO SELLING.This is by fans for fans nothing else. On one of the Springsteen sites they have up to 10 vines started a day. Imagine what collections we could build up .
Whats everyone think.This is for people who want to share and build a very good community of the true U2 fans:wave:

GMTA

I kind of suggested that to a while back. I don't have teh best of luck at trying to d/l through my router on his gnutella. I do hawever have a couple of good shows and some studio bootlegs s/a salome and studio outtakes 91 I would be willing to tree if you can get this going count me in!!!!:dance: :dance: :dance:

Back
Top Bottom