Brooklyn '04 DVD giveaway... with a catch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erised

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hey, it's the holiday season so in the giving spirit, I'd like to circulate some copies of this DVD for those who don't have high-speed Net connections to grab it from the BT sites.

Date- 11/22/04
Venue- Brooklyn Bridge
Filmer- GNRArnold
Best Quality Avail- Master-PC authored dvd
Filmed on a Sony TRV33 with a Opteka 2.5x telephoto lens attatched.
Notes- Complete show, little shaky due to the combination of being handheld and constantly bumped into- still very watchable and gives you the feel of being there.
Setlist- Vertigo ,All Because Of You ,Miracle Drug ,Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own ,City of Blinding Lights ,Original of the Species ,She's a Mystery To Me ,Beautiful Day ,I Will Follow ,Out of Control ,Vertigo

I'll send out a total of 7 copies of this great audience shot DVD (thanks to those folks at u2preservation.com who filmed and put this great DVD together), but here's the catch... I expect you to come back to this thread and give away at least one additional copy yourself... more if you can. So it's kinda like a vine but not in an officially structured way. I'll leave two slots open for those of you who aren't able to burn DVDs but would like to see this gem.

So, the 'rules' are:

1.) You must live in the USA.
2.) You must NOT have a high-speed connection.
3.) The people who have DVD burners must sign up in the first 5 slots and when you receive the DVD from me, you MUST return to this thread and offer up one or more copies of it to others. I would hope that the people who receive copies from those peeps would come back and offer the same, to keep the vine alive.

**Note to Europeans: I'll send this DVD as a freebie to one person in Europe if you promise to come back to this forum and create a European vine to spread it on your side of the pond.

I'd just like to spread this to those who can't BT etc. because I know not everyone has high-speed connections. All I ask is that you continue this generosity by keeping this thread alive once you receive your copy.

Sign up below and please include an e-mail addy so that I may contact you for your address details:

For those with DVD burners, who will come back to this thread and give away more copies of this DVD:
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

For those without a DVD burner:
6.)
7.)

Let the signups begin. :)

Hi I am on an old IMac and can't open torrents nor Windows, and would love a DVD. I also do not have a DVD burner, but would do my best to track one down and resend in the future. Would you be so kind as to slot me in at 6 or 7? Thanks! I meet the nicest people on Interference.com!

UPDATE:

For those with DVD burners, who will come back to this thread and give away more copies of this DVD:
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

6.) Val
7.) martha

Val and Martha, please either post your e-mail addy or PM it to me.

Souly, do you have a burner? Can you come back to this forum and start a 'vine' for any other Canadians who may want it? Let me know...

I really need to keep this mostly USA for postage/monetary reasons but I'll post one European, one Canadian, one Australian.... if the people I post it to will come back and be the start of a vine for others in their country.

UPDATE:

1.) Like someone to blame
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

6.) Val
7.) martha

European vine starter: uwwedoogie

I have a burner, want to pencil me in? I was actually planning to offer a b&p from my dvd list, will probably do after New Year's...anyway, my addy:

rbaeler@comcast.net

Was wondering if you would like a copy of the entire press release of POp held in NYC at KMart. I have it on video, but will track someone down to burn it on DVD for you. Miight take me awhile, but one good turn deserves another.

Actually, never mind...I'm getting the brooklyn dvd via bittorrent so leave the spot for someone who doesn't use BT, or someone on dialup. I will do the b&p though, once I get this and a couple other shows I have coming in trade. I actually have a DVD compilation called KMart & More that has that promo appearance on it...it will be on the list.

CTU2fan said:
I have a burner, want to pencil me in? I was actually planning to offer a b&p from my dvd list, will probably do after New Year's...anyway, my addy:

rbaeler@comcast.net

The offer for u2 at Kmart was for Erised. If I can share to others down the road, I will.

I can burn a few

i can burn a few. It was a great show, I was there and in fact made my MTV debut on Friday. I think that makes me the first person over 30 to ever debut on MTV. Just let me know what needs to be done and I will.

Steve

UPDATE:

1.) Like someone to blame
2.) bklynstevester
3.) bigbopper42
4.)
5.)

6.) Val
7.) martha

European vine starter: uwwedoogie

bklynstevester, I need an e-mail address to contact you...

MunkyMan said:
I have a burner but I live in Toronto. Can I still get in on this tree or not???

mike

Will you send out a couple copies to other Canadians who may want it? I know there was at least one here (Souly) who would like a copy.

Let me know!

Back
Top Bottom