Brooklyn '04 DVD giveaway... with a catch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Slainesaxe said:
Hey Gas panic gimme an email I`m in the UK too and have the show here from Erised. I`ve already sent a copy off to portugal so hopefully they`ll come back here and say they`ve received it too..

claffol36@yahoo.com

Slainesaxe:ohmy:
Hi Slaine, sorry mate ive only just seen this post, Erised has already posted a copy out to me, thanks mate for your offer, im just starting out a collection, which at the moment is 0 dvd's. i hope to get some more once i get some together:wink:

gas panic said:

Hi Slaine, sorry mate ive only just seen this post, Erised has already posted a copy out to me, thanks mate for your offer, im just starting out a collection, which at the moment is 0 dvd's. i hope to get some more once i get some together:wink:

BUT gas panic, I sent you a different version of the show, filmed from a different angle... so I think you and Slaine should set up a trade with each other to swap copies. ;)

jefft8378 said:
Erised How do I get in on this, tried actually buying one on ebay and it never showed!!! I was fortunate enough to be at the show and would love a copy.

jefft8378@optonline.net

Jeff and anyone else who may stumble upon this thread... I'm sorry, but unfortunately, I've exhausted all my copies for this offer. However, I would suggest contacting someone else in this thread who received a copy and politely asking for a trade or B&P. There seems to be a lot of people starting collections... networking with your fellow interferencers is a great way to get a collection going and make trading friends! :yes:

erised said:

uwwedoogie was sent a disc and was supposed to start a European vine for this. Last I heard from him was his post of Jan. 3. in this thread, saying he had received the disc but was having some computer problems. So I have no clue whether that situation has been resolved or not. :shrug:

Hi everyone... yes I have had problems, but I don't know when they'll be fixed but I'm just posting here to reasure you that I'm not scamming you, and that as soon as I can I'll start my europena thread because I'm sure that there'll still be quite a few on my side of the pond who want it, thanks for the co-op...

Back
Top Bottom