Bono's sunglasses to sell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lobovox

Acrobat
Guys, I am planning to sell most of my few remaining shades.

So :
- EA 9285 (Vertigo Era) : Pink (a few scratches), Gradient Grey (Mint), Dark Avio Smoke (Mint), Olive with gold arms (Mint)
- EA 9477 (that inspire 9592) : brown and gradient Pink (Mint)
- EA 9592 : Brown (from the sky down documentary) - Mint
- Marc Jacobs 227 (Invisible Vid) : Gold (Mint) and Blue (a few scratches)
- Romeo Gigli 226 : Brown Lenses and Gold rim (Mint)
- Ray Ban 8307 : blue lenses (Ordinary Love Acoustic) - Mint

All coming with box.

just PM me or send me an email @ : mathieu_romero@hotmail.com.

Can you send Ray ban pictures? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Hello Buffalo, I need an email address please.
I will be able to send you pics of the RB until tomorrow. RA 9592 were sold last week.
Regards.

I think this is disgusting

just because the guy is laid up and has a serious eye injury is no reason to go and sell off his sun glasses,

are you sure he won't want them when he is back on his feet?

Hi there Irish Mick, that's hilarious dude. The reason i am texting you is because it is lobovox that is selling the RB8307, not me .I am selling BV611z lite blue, mint condition,but i don't think you want to pay the price that i want for them.Also i"m pretty sure that you can still buy the RB8307 on the internet! I recently saw them on several web sights.

Hi there Irish Mick, that's hilarious dude. The reason i am texting you is because it is lobovox that is selling the RB8307, not me .I am selling BV611z lite blue, mint condition,but i don't think you want to pay the price that i want for them.Also i"m pretty sure that you can still buy the RB8307 on the internet! I recently saw them on several web sights.

@ Buffalo :
You have nothing to do on my posts. Create yours if you want to sell your shades.
Also good luck in finding 8307 on the Internet. If you want the model I sell, you have to customised the original 8307.

Back
Top Bottom