Bono Shades

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know what the new one's he's been sporting are???
eg pic

6883d7c0.jpg

Originally posted by I Move in Mysterious Ways

I actually would probably sell them if I had them on me, but, alas, they are at my house in Wisconsin and I'm in a dumpy air field in Afghanistan :slant:
Ohh! Well then, be careful over there, and do not forget me as a potential customer :) Gabriel has enough shades now :)

Re: D'nG

Mr_LeMon said:

thats not them

the new ones dont have the mesh type design on the side, its just to metal arms, and theres only a single bar in teh middle while the d&g's have that mesh pattern tehre again.

any other bright ideas?

Mr_LeMon said:
I know that these ar the DnGs

The brown/gold ones with the hollow arm and no nosepiece he's been wearing live....currently as I type wearing them on the Clinton Library event???

EDIT: he's been wearing them for close to a year now!!

No way, those aren't D&Gs...

Gotta find these...

Cmon LeMon whats the deal?

(not interested in the Mikli's, you can have em lol)

Last edited:
Dunno really what hes wearing recently. Dont really like them. The arm of those shades are just really crap :) Like the DnG better :)

my previous post was for, I knew that I posted DnGs, not that I know what is wearing now for sure... think iam not kinda blind stupid :p

Last edited:
in which version of Walk On? There are 2 videos, and different shades. In Brazil video he wears Romeo Gigli 191 col545

BrownEyedBoy said:
In the normal one where they're blue and have a fade.

Sy said a long time ago, that those shades are theese:

pamela.gif

but i dunno really. not even the brand of theese shades. pamela dennis maybe?

CD UK

ok you guys...

what pair are the ones he wore on the CD UK performance of Miracle Drug?

Im *almost convinced they are niether the D&Gs nor the Pradas....and they have a custom 'B' on them...any ideas??

Bono is wearing D & G 2138 G37 or G49????
you say it's G49, but those are Green Violet Lenses
and G37 are Somke Flah Blue Lenses
so?? still think that he uses more the G49 color???
i think no, bus please tell me your opion, i want to buy it!!!
try to see in All Because of You video

damm, so many errors, don't know what i was doing when i write this down!!
:ohmy: :ohmy:
probably sleeping!!
please someone help !! what are D & G Blues lenses that Bono uses?? the color 37 or 49 ??
Please

at the promophotos he wore the 49, the blue one. He dont uses 37. But now? Maybe 23 but with black arms. Dunno really.

but i do!!
allrigth Boys, here is the deal..
Bono in the Promo shots uses the Blue one, flash blue lenses wich are G37, yes it's G37!!!
And that color is the same from the Vertigo clip and making the viedo..
Those glasses are awsome because they are smoke and also flah blue... he only uses g39 in blender magazine, i'll try to upload some photos to prove!!!
G37 is the Deal!!

here it is, it's not 23 because he don't uses black armor
i still can't put sites adrress ... no posts enough!!!

clientes.netvisao.pt/mariadei/D&G.htm

it misses in the beginig of adress

yup, maybe you're right. I tried those dark shades weeks before, but I didnt get that it could be look smoke too. Dont really like the way how it reflects :) Thats way i did not bought it.

Anyway, on giarre.com its a bit cheaper.

I've got a pair of those bvlgari shades. He wore a couple different styles of the same colored ones, a skinnier lensed one, more like a cyclops look, and one that is shaped a little more round. I've got the rounder version.. If anyone is interested, I'll be willing to sell. just email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom