Anyone have Popmart Manheim / Popmart Seattle (both complete SB) I'll trade with u...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm looking for Popmart Manheim complete SB and Popmart Seattle complete SB. I'll trade something wit ya.

my list...
http://www.public.asu.edu/~jballew/u2list.txt

i'd like to obtain the seattle complete sb especially because i was there an i do have a incomplete sb version and a audience version but those don't cut it.

The seattle SB I have is missing pop muzik, has pops/ticks in mofo an some other tracks, missing lemon, 40, an wake up... . the popmart manheim sb i have only has 15 misc tracks on 1 cd. both these sb shhows do exist. any help would be appreciated.

thank you

Hey, I was at the Seattle show too. I have remastered that Earpiece SB and I currently have a much better sounding copy. It still doesn't have POPMuzik or Lemon (PA), but I did add remastered versions of Wakeupdeadman and "40" from a decent sounding audience recording of the same night. Other than that - the actual songs are much better sounding than the currently circulating Seattle SB show. No pops, etc. and the tracking is perfect.

I know it isn't the dream "complete" SB you were looking for, but if you are interested, go ahead and email . . .

boneal@juno.com

Thanks, Ben O.

if you are still interested, i have popmart Mannhiem SBD
info is as follows:

Mannheim! Mannheim!
PopMart Mannheim, Germany
31 July 1997
(70:34)
1. Mofo
2. I Will Follow
3. Gone
4. Even Better Than the Real Thing
5. Last Night On Earth
6. Until the End of the World
7. New Year's Day
8. Pride (In the Name of Love)
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10. All I Want Is You
11. Discotheque
12. If You Wear That Velvet Dress
13. With Or Without You
14. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
15. Mysterious Ways

NOTE: This is an excellent soundboard recording of the PopMart concert in
Mannheim, Germany. Somebody has been sitting on it forever, because it just
surfaced at the beginning of June. Vocals and instruments are both perfectly
clear in this recording. You can hear Bono talking in between songs like he
is standing in your livign room...absolutely incredible! Don't pass it up.

514 MB total folder size; 1 md5 checksum, 1 text file (contents quoted above), 15 SHN files.
if interested, please reply.

I doubt it since this thread is from 2002.
It's nice that you offer your help, but please check the date of a thread first next time. There's a big chance these members already have it or aren't even active anymore.

if you are still interested, i have popmart Mannhiem SBD
info is as follows:

514 MB total folder size; 1 md5 checksum, 1 text file (contents quoted above), 15 SHN files.
if interested, please reply.

That's not the complete concert though

What is strange is that I think it shows I started this thread, when I didn't. I replied to the original poster who was asking for it. Weird.

Neither are "rare" any longer unless its the entire Mannheim show.

What is strange is that I think it shows I started this thread, when I didn't. I replied to the original poster who was asking for it. Weird.

I can't remember what exactly it was, but I do seem to remember a technical bump/glitch/whatever that had screwed up some old threads like that.

Back
Top Bottom