Any Bono impersonators? Stage clothes/sunglasses for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IAmNotInvisible

Babyface
Hi. I pursued being a Bono impersonator for a while and had a lot of fun but I've had some personal issues come up and it's not a viable path for me now. I'm also going to sell part of my U2 collection.

I'm located in the US.

I have a few things I'd like to offer for sale to help anyone else considering doing this (or if you just want to have some cool Bono gear to wear)

I can provide pictures if you'd like.

For sale I have:

1 pair of Emporio Armani 9285 Rose sunglasses: They are used and have light scratches. I was hoping to get $125 for them. They come with the Emporio Armani case that I got with them and an Emporio Armani microfiber cloth.

1 Bono Vertigo tour jacket. It's a nearly perfect replica of the black and red Vertigo jacket that Bono wore in 2005 (as seen on the Milan DVD). I paid $140 for it originally and I'm asking $125. It's a men's medium. Very lightly used, comes with a soft garment pouch with a zipper to keep it in.

1 Pair of black TUK creepers, made of suede. They are unisex and very gently used Size: men's 9, women's 11, UK men's 8, Euro 42. I'm asking $50 for them and they can come with the original box as well. They are very gently used. I've only done 2-3 rehearsals wearing them. They are practically brand new.

1 black men's Levi's jean jacket (similar to the Dolce & Gabbana one worn at the Live 8 concert) I'm asking $30, I paid $45 and wore it 2 times. It is very gently used.

1 U2 by U2 hardcover book, book itself is in good condition with mildly worn corners, the sleeve cover is in fair condition with a little damage. The pages are pristine, the book's hardly been touched. I'm asking $10

I also have 1 RCI Starlite microphone stand (famously used by Bono on stage for many years.) that's practically brand new. It was purchased in March of this year. They charge just over $400 for one, please message me with an offer that you think is fair if you're interested. It will be shipped in 2 parts (the base then the rest) The mic clip adapter was modified by the company to fit with a standard Shure microphone clip, as far as I know I'm the only one that has one like this. The stand is made of brass and bronze and will not rust.

I also have a few pairs of replica Bono sunglasses if there's any interest. They're the same ones being sold by tcb-jewel on eBay. I will sell them for less than they go for on eBay.

I have 3 red (pink) pairs, 1 blue pair, and one clear pair. They are all replicas of Bono's smaller style of Elevation tour Bvlgaris

I'm still cleaning out my collection and if I think of anything else to add to this list, I'll update the post.

Thank you!

Vertigo Jacket Pictures

SJ5yIxj.jpg

86jeZHg.jpg

yGIQqZT.jpg

eVtreQY.jpg

Armani 9285

Updated price for these is $200. Sorry for any inconvenience.

pq52qdw.jpg

92DSJUx.jpg

Important: The scratches on these sunglasses are intentionally exaggerated by finding the worst possible lighting to make the scratches as visible as possible in these next couple pictures.

3Ey4tF7.jpg

k3B9hJK.jpg

Back
Top Bottom