Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My new Exte sunglasses :)

DSCN5604.jpg

Exte_Purple1.jpg

Bono_PurpleExte.jpg

Does anyone else have this issue with their Extes? The lenses on th inside nose bridge seem to come out of the frame a little bit. I don't think there is any problem with them and they seem very sturdy, but it's a little worrying. Please look inside the sunglasses and tell me. Is it the model or just mine? Again, I don't think this is a real problem.

Does anyone else have this issue with their Extes? The lenses on th inside nose bridge seem to come out of the frame a little bit. I don't think there is any problem with them and they seem very sturdy, but it's a little worrying. Please look inside the sunglasses and tell me. Is it the model or just mine? Again, I don't think this is a real problem.
Hi Tocat, I have 3 different pairs of exté and all have the same caracteristic, but is not a problem .... Bye Bye :wave:

Hi Guys, the ROMEO GIGLI 226 Green, Red and Orange are on the way, I think the next week I post the pictures as a proof so we can conclude the deal, I keep any name for the reservation

RG226's

You could do that yes, but you can't get those other two colours from eBay for the price of 70 euros.

I was just talking about the red 226's, buy them from the person off of Ebay... whatever quantity the person has it seems they have or had more than ten pairs. Save half the money for the people on here that wanted the red..... and buy the other two colors off the other supplier for the 70 euros. Im sure the other supplier would still be happy to get rid of 20 pairs of dead stock....

I was just talking about the red 226's, buy them from the person off of Ebay... whatever quantity the person has it seems they have or had more than ten pairs. Save half the money for the people on here that wanted the red..... and buy the other two colors off the other supplier for the 70 euros. Im sure the other supplier would still be happy to get rid of 20 pairs of dead stock....

Well, I think Moreno is trying to help us all in buying all this Gigli stock.
So, even if it is interesting to get the ones on eBay, it is not fair for him.
Moreno, i keep my order of one red and one Green.:wave:

Well, I think Moreno is trying to help us all in buying all this Gigli stock.
So, even if it is interesting to get the ones on eBay, it is not fair for him.
Moreno, i keep my order of one red and one Green.:wave:
Hi Lobovox, Hi everyone , Thanks for your confidence,
GOOD NEWS !!!!!!!!!!
Today I got the ROMEO GIGLI 226 Red Orange and Green
below you can see the picture of the Green, very beautiful.
I will contact all the name of my list privately with details of payment and spedition
71273-albums284-picture2128.jpg

71273-albums284-picture2127.jpg

Beautiful color.....

Hi Lobovox, Hi everyone , Thanks for your confidence,
GOOD NEWS !!!!!!!!!!
Today I got the ROMEO GIGLI 226 Red Orange and Green
below you can see the picture of the Green, very beautiful.
I will contact all the name of my list privately with details of payment and spedition
71273-albums284-picture2128.jpg

71273-albums284-picture2127.jpg

Beautiful color glasses... i like the case much better than the one i have with my 226's....

Thank you so much Moreno :sexywink: I´ve sent you an email... :D
Could you put more pics of 226 red and orange?? ... :hmm:

Hi waynetravis,
yes some piece are still available, GREEN/silver rims - ORANGE/silver rims - RED/gold rims.
let me know if you are interested in some because I'm full of requests. my email sigma23@libero.it
Thanks.
Moreno

Why do you call the orange "orange/silver rims" and the red "red/gold rims" when all pictures and comments on these two glasses, including the ones you just posted and called "orange", show that the orange have gold frames and the reds have silver rims.

Why not just make it perfectly clear for everyone and just post three pictures one of each color. Under each picture, list the model AND color code for each one ie 2M5 2M2 A07 etc. That way everyone will know exactly what it is they are getting.

Why do you call the orange "orange/silver rims" and the red "red/gold rims" when all pictures and comments on these two glasses, including the ones you just posted and called "orange", show that the orange have gold frames and the reds have silver rims.

Why not just make it perfectly clear for everyone and just post three pictures one of each color. Under each picture, list the model AND color code for each one ie 2M5 2M2 A07 etc. That way everyone will know exactly what it is they are getting.
Hoping the picture with code can clear any doubt about the colors .....
71273-albums284-picture2130.jpg

Ok....so the picture you originally posted, below, is that the AO7 "red" (that you called "orange") or the 2M2 "orange"?

Picture of the 226 Orange
71273-albums284-picture2129.jpg

Because those 2M2 orange with silver rims look very different than the first oranges you posted earlier today. The ones you posted earlier are very similar to the A07 that you call "red", though...

Ok....so the picture you originally posted, below, is that the AO7 "red" (that you called "orange") or the 2M2 "orange"?

Because those 2M2 orange with silver rims look very different than the first oranges you posted earlier today. The ones you posted earlier are very similar to the A07 that you call "red", though...

-
2M2
71273-albums284-picture2129.jpg

I am sorry to precise it but from the start it was obvious that the red ones were with gold rims ! I spend many hours on eBay and all the red 226 I have seen were with gold rims. I think bono wore a deep purple 226 during the grammy. Another point, i think the 226 were available with a more flashy orange for the lens.
Anyway, I am glad to get green and red once, and I do not really care for rims.
Have a nice evening everyone :wave:

So...you are selling AO7s, 2M2s, or both? I don't care what anyone says, neither of those two models is in any way a red lens, sorry. They are both orange, different shades. The entire "red" vs "orange" issue has been caused by some ebayers or other retailers with wrong descriptions.

And I think your photo that you posted earlier is NOT a 2M2 but an A07...is it a stock photo or one that you took? Doesn't matter to me, because they are both clearly orange lenses.

Finally...the RED that Bono wore are 2M5s. Depending on the light they are light pink, red, burgundy, maroon, whatever you want to call it. They have silver frames. Neither the A07 or the 2M5s are those glasses.

So...you are selling AO7s, 2M2s, or both? I don't care what anyone says, neither of those two models is in any way a red lens, sorry. They are both orange, different shades.

I'm selling both A07 - 2M2 and the
GREEN 2M4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom