Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Bono, show us your new shades tonight... :D
EA9592 blue? Bvlgari 8025 grey? ...:hmm:

Okay, start identifying! I need me a pair! :applaud:

103272158.jpg

:wink:

103272158.jpg

Oh God, first it was the 9592 with that tinny star that made them look like something purchased for $5.99 at the gas station; now it's these Home Depot goggles! The styles just keep getting worse with him. I really can't imagine how anyone could pull off these new Bulgaris without looking a bit ridiculous.

Finding these

103272158.jpg

I have to admit, (to tomcats displeasure) iv kinda grown on these a bit. they're not as nice as 9592 in my opinion, but i would still like a pair. Maybe we should look together and find out where the cheapest place to get these are, so that way collectors can get a good deal. How bout it?

I'll report back if i find anywhere thats cheap.

I knew it !! Bono wear new shades ... :D
A new pair of Bvlgaris is running to me :drool:

So these are Bvlgaris? Does anyone have a model number?

EDIT: Never mind, I just scrolled up xD

I want a pair!

EDIT 2: Oh, these are just a few dollars short of being $200 :|

Hi everyone , I was been to the opening night at Turin , Great show, I saw Bono from the first 4 meters and Bono was dressed in new look with complete strong cool biker's style all in leather, a belt with metal star on it , short hairs and at end the new BVLGARI 8025 , I think with this biker's style the bvlgari 8025 are very cool .
GREAT SHOW MY FRIENDS ... GREAT SHOW
71273-albums284-picture2148.png

71273-albums284-picture2147.png

If I'm not mistaken, the B-man donned 2 new pairs of shades last night, correct? There were the 8025's as pictured a few posts ago and then wasn't there another pair for the encore. I was looking at some fan pics and it looks like a new style of black-lens shades. I think we should be discussing these, as well, no? Anyone know what style, etc.?

Oh God, first it was the 9592 with that tinny star that made them look like something purchased for $5.99 at the gas station; now it's these Home Depot goggles! The styles just keep getting worse with him. I really can't imagine how anyone could pull off these new Bulgaris without looking a bit ridiculous.

Bulgari donated alot of money to the
(RED) fund so he could wear these
shades.

Disregard my previous post. It appears those are just a different color of the same model of shades.

Disregard my previous post. It appears those are just a different color of the same model of shades.

Moreno, you have seen all the show. What do you think of this second pair ? I have found some pics of Bono with the circle microphone but the quality of the pics is too bad. But it seems that they are not the same model...
Any help ?:wave:

Moreno, thank you so much for my new pairs of Gigli 226 ... :applaud:
They are really cool, I like orange :shifty: but I love the emerald ones :love: :D
Best regards

Moreno, you have seen all the show. What do you think of this second pair ? I have found some pics of Bono with the circle microphone but the quality of the pics is too bad. But it seems that they are not the same model...
Any help ?:wave:

Hi Mathieu, Yes I saw all the show, really the sunglasses used by Bono on the encore are different, is possible they are the Red arms with gray lense or maybe the brown arms with brown lense I'm not sure :hmm: because the lights at times was very strong ...... waiting for better pictures :wave:

71273-albums284-picture2149.jpg

Sure the sunglasses of the encore session are different . but what of the two ? maybe a custom made RED Arms/BROWN Lense ?!

Well...
Bono wearing 8025... that's quite unexpected... I remember back in 2008 when I posted the new Bvlgari line and said "nothing Bono-esque, except maybe those but they are quite big" and we were all laughing about those never making it on stage.

2 years later they do. just wow.

Not getting a pair of those though. Didn't do it back then, will not do it now.
I dislike the latest Bvlgari design and most of all, the lenses, all they did recently is faded brown/ faded black/ black / dark green. Period.

Aaaah the good old days of flashy colored shades :heart:

Oh and, just my 2 cents, I'd bet on the red arms with faded black lens on this last shot. :hmm:

Moreno, thank you so much for my new pairs of Gigli 226 ... :applaud:
They are really cool, I like orange :shifty: but I love the emerald ones :love: :D
Best regards

The same thing for me. I really love the emerald ones. The red are OK but I could not wear them every day...
Moreno thanks a lot. Can you please send me the pics of the show on my mail. I am abroad with my Ipad and I cannot see the last ones you posted...
What do you think of the new setlist of the show ? Did Discotheque and Hold me sound well ?k:wave:

Bv8025

These are great shades if you own a motorcycle or
play racquet sports. Don't waste your money. Something
better will come up, they will soon be forgotten:down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom