Amazing Sunglasses collection - Bvlgari 549, Armani 9285, 9294, Black Flys, D&G

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PriceOfLove

Babyface
After years of collecting these gorgeous shades I feel it may be time to let go of them. As I had a loooong time ago bought two of these pairs off of this forum from some member I thought that I'd give everyone here a shot at these first and hopefully as such they will go to someone who will take good care of them. I'm selling :
(my faves) Bvlgari 549 dark green made in italy (no Bvlgari case will include a Giorgio Armani soft case) <same as worn at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame>

Black Flys (Surprisingly great sunglasses! Possibly the most usable in day to day life out of this list) the black ones from the Beautiful Day video

Product (RED) Armani made in italy maroon/red colored 9285's and smaller 9294's will come with one Armani case/product red tags and generic case for other

I forget what the model is but the same frames as on the cover of the Bono interview book (D&G) These are the only ones I wore a lot so I rubbed a lot of the info like the model number, made in italy signature, etc. off you can still see some remnants of those lol if you look close! Will come with original hard D&G case and cloth

My email is uv.enterprises@yahoo.com I'd IDEALY love to sell these as a lot but if any of you are interested in any of these just let me know!! All are in great condition and not scratched most in nearly unworn condition besides the D&G's

Attachments

• 16020003.jpg
    16020003.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 16020004.jpg
    16020004.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom