4 U2 Play 7" singles Pac I & II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bill hicks

Babyface
Hi there

having been digging round my old record collection over Easter, does anyone know of any info on the U2 7" Pac I (4 U2 Play) & Pac II of 7" singles. I seem to remember buying them in the late 80s at the Soundhouse record shop in Leamington Spa.

Both my pacs seem to have the sunburst (yellow-red) CBS labels, apart from 11o'clock TT, which has the red CBS label - which is weird.

Does anyone know anything about the issues/reissues of these packs or their values? Were the sunburst labels the first pressings or the red labels? I've seen that there were also some coloured vinyls, mine are all black vinyl.

Anyway, thanks in advance, just looking for information & thinking about selling them. They are really nice items. I'd forgotten that I had them!

u2 wanderer has some info:
..:: U2 Discography - 4 U2 Play / U2 - U2 Wanderer.Org ::.. (the images and "other notes" section are a bit wrong though, lol)
..:: U2 Discography - U2 Pac II / U2 - U2 Wanderer.Org ::..

i have the first pack but it's the reprint with new year's day instead of another day. i'm pretty sure all four have the sunburst label, the red label doesn't look very familiar to me.

i bought mine over 10 years ago and paid waaaay too much for it so i can't help much about the values, but http://eil.com/ can help with that. :)

My 4 U2 Play pac had New year's Day aswell. Didn't know that was a re-print, so thanks for that info.

Back
Top Bottom